Chair rental basis for hair stylists info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxjennaxx

Reaction score
Good morning,
Can anyone please help me and give me any usefull info as all helps.
I am currently opening up a salon and would like 3 people for rent a chair but was wondering whether a daily charge or weekly charge is better and also do you recommend that i ask them to use what i would like in there or they use there own.

Also is a 50/50 basis better?

Any info would b really helpfull and how do you recommend to do it?

Thanks,i am new to this.:confused:

Hi Jenna there are various ways of doing this and it seems to depend quite a lot on where you live. Im sure there are other threads on this so it might be worth you doing a search on 'chair rentals'. I can tell you my experience though, i rented a chair for a short while..i paid £100 per week and had my own stock of supplies, equipment etc..it included the use of the salons towels, client refreshments (tea/coffee etc) and the receptionist. Im not sure a daily rental would be good for you as most people would just want to rent say wed to sat and then you'd be left with empty chairs at the beginning of the week. There was 2 girls who shared a chair in the salon i was in(they worked 3 days each and did some mobile on their days off) which i think would be a better way of accommodating people who want to work part-time,then theyd have to sort their hours out between themselves and it makes things a lot easier for you.

Thank you for the reply I will have a think about things again then as that sounds like a good idea.x

Latest posts

Back