Chinese nail painting or one stroke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eleni dimitrou

Reaction score
Hi,someone doing chiness nail painting or one stroke .Lets share experience.....

what colors do you use?
which brushes?
here some my photos...

and

Wow, they look lovely! i'd love to be able to do nail art like that. If you don't mind me asking why is it called chinese nail painting or one stroke? xx

Wow they are lovely! I don't do one stroke painting and i only discovered it a few weeks back when i see another geeks image, i never heard of it before. Do they do specialized training in this sort of thing or is it self taught? If there is training out there, where can i find it has im very intrested?

i was taught in Cyprus, course 3 days, as i know if you gather up to a group of 10 people they can come to you. I sent you their contacts as private message.What can i say....after learning i was very busy and i,m sure that my clients will always be with me, because in my area no one does the same

and they also have internet shop with funny prices where you can find everything for beauty salon

beautiful work! can you tell us what brushes you use and what size?

i use brush set specially for this type of nail painting. It must to be synthetic but not too hard .i sent you as private message where you can buy it

Please can you pm me about course etc .Thank you x

More examples so you can see how versatile a technique it is:

bobsweden-albums-iryna+giblett+nail+academy-picture29999-examination-work-master-nail-artist-educator-diploma.jpg

i was taught in Cyprus, course 3 days, as i know if you gather up to a group of 10 people they can come to you. I sent you their contacts as private message.What can i say....after learning i was very busy and i,m sure that my clients will always be with me, because in my area no one does the same

Hello there, please could you pm me too, I have a friend who would love to learn this style of painting as well.
Thanks
Janice x

There is a website it's nailtechpr.com that sells great vids for this type of art it's all in spanish which I don't speak but it is very easy to follow they do every stroke step by step its one of the best ways I have found to learn this. The prices are pretty good too. I have ordered from them a few times with no problems

There is a website it's nailtechpr.com that sells great vids for this type of art it's all in spanish which I don't speak but it is very easy to follow they do every stroke step by step its one of the best ways I have found to learn this. The prices are pretty good too. I have ordered from them a few times with no problems
Thankyou becca boo! will check it out. xxx

i bought some acrylic paintes from hobbycraft and to be honest they werent very good.
they did have loads to choose from though so i probably just bought the wrong ones.
can any recommend any good ones from hobbycraft or somewhere else please. :)

i bought some acrylic paintes from hobbycraft and to be honest they werent very good.
they did have loads to choose from though so i probably just bought the wrong ones.
can any recommend any good ones from hobbycraft or somewhere else please. :)

Polycolor from Maimeri is what loads of Russian (and other countries in that area) uses. In my opinion they are the best, and quite cheap compared to lots of so called one stroke - paints.

You can also use the paints from those warhammer type model shops. They sell paints to paint the little plastic models and we've found the ones from our local shop to be very good.

Latest posts

Back