Chinese nail painting or one stroke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Can you send me the link of where to buy the brushes.
Thanx Annebet :O)

wow wow wow.. i so want to learn this technique :O) can anyone send me details of where the best place to buy the nicer paint and the brushes from .. pretty please :O)...

Sarah

I was informed when asking the same question about which acrylic paints to use and was told ...'acrylic paints should include rubber, otherwise it will be a mess!' xx

I was informed when asking the same question about which acrylic paints to use and was told ...'acrylic paints should include rubber, otherwise it will be a mess!' xx

What does that mean?? I think I'm a bit lost in translation about that...

What does that mean?? I think I'm a bit lost in translation about that...
I was too :) It came from the original poster while i was asking her in a pm if my own acrylic paints i bought from an art store would be suitable for one stroke painting, has i would prefer to use up the dozon or so bottles i already had, and this is what she had said. I have yet to check the ingredients on the back of my bottles. xx

Ok just checked mine, and honestly cannot see if it does contain rubber??? I just know that they are waterbased acrylic paints and works for me these are the ones: http://www.colinharbut.com/supplies...ic Colors&low_price=&high_price=&find2=Search click on the first link :green: And as Bob says some of the small bottles from craftshop works too. I think the main thing is that they have to be high-pigmented and waterbased...

Will try a medium though as suggested by another poster.

Just to warn you all, I have bought so many brushes and really quality ones and couldn't quite get it right, until I bought a cheap brush (about 2 pounds) and it made the day LOL make sure it is soft and synthetic...

Last edited:
In Polycolor paints all pigments are highly concentrated to offer excellent coverage and colour impact. Many great nail artists use them - especially one very popular in youtube:green:
polycolor is now available in UK from Astonishing Nails, The Art of Beauty
courses available as well.:green:

elastin i mean

Latest posts

Back