Client saying they could have done with 2nd coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, so this is my first post on here so I'm a little nervous!

So, I've recently just started up doing Spray tanning again after taking a break after falling pregnant with my first child. I've had really good reviews on my Facebook from the tans I've done recently however today I sprayed a client who has left a review saying that they love their tan but they could have done with another coat. (I use Tan Truth and have done for a long time, love their products). I used Tan Truth the fast tan on this client. I always make sure when a client books in with me that I explain all the appropriate prep things e.g exfoliate etc. I also explained that with the fast tan it can take 2-4 hours to develop but for the darker results leave for the full 4 hours. The client said they didn't want to be very dark so they wouldn't want to leave it on that long. I sprayed the client and they came out a lovely dark bronzed colour & I explained again for darker results leave on longer and that it was a guide colour.

I just feel a bit disheartened that the client has said that they could have done with another coat when I explained to leave it on longer for darker results and when I've messaged them they've said they only left it 2 hours before showering. Maybe I'm just taking it too much to heart but it's made me feel a bit disheartened :( x
Try not to be disheartened ! if you are using a premium Tan you only need to spray one coat. Most tans take 6-8 hours to develop unless it specifically is a fast developing tan which is at least 2-4 hours. Im sure she just needed to leave it longer.

Latest posts

Back