Clients just want Pink!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boogaloo said:
Sorry if I have not made myself clear I use tips with Pink in Zones 1,2,3 although I would like to put Natural Powder on zone 1 they say no.. I just do not like the look of pink all over the nail personally. Does this makes sense now?

I had lots of clients who wanted this look and I used to like it myself...

But when I mixed up a mix of soft white and natural and used that on my zone 1 and perfect pink in zones 2 &3 all of a sudden my clients wanted that too!!......apart from the ones who wore polish all the time anyway....

Variety is good!!!.....and I did find the more mature client who were the bulk of my client list (more disposable income!)....did not like the Forever French look but were open to ideas for a more natural look....and loved to try new polish colours as well.......it was only the younger client who ALWAYS asked for Long, White and Square.....which got a bit boring!!!!

So keep your clients happy....and give them your professional opinion and a choice of options for their enhancements....

Back