CND Duraforce?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adele.greshon

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with clients polish peeling and lifting

Everyone I've used the Duraforce on is having problems. Not happy.

If anything clients I'm using it on are finding their shellac lasts longer

I'm having the same problem with Duraforce chipping or lifting with every client I've used it on. I'm wondering if I'm applying it too thickly? I can't think of any other reason for it to chip. I've gone back to using the Xpress 5 top coat which has always worked well for me. Any advice would be very welcome.

I am having fantastic results with duraforce but really never got on with express 5. Sorry I can't help. Xx

We're having issues with it too, everyone with duraforce is coming back a few days later, does anyone know the answer yet?? X

I've stopped using it. Can't believe the amount of customers I've had to give a discount too.[emoji22][emoji51]

No problems here, well no worse than before. Perhaps too thick is the issue???? CND Shellacs motto has always been 'thin to win'

I've tried using it again & applied it as thinly as I could. Still no success, feel really disappointed as have no answer as to why [emoji17]

I've had only good results with Duraforce and clients can go longer and come back with them all intact, just regrowth showing.
If anything I'm losing money as they stay on too bloomin' well!!!
[emoji12]

Ps
I put the duraforce on quite generously

I've been getting really good results 3weeks wear plus!

I'm getting good results also, I'm still using the original UV lamp, the techs that are having problems are you using the UV or LED light?

LED for me [emoji2]

I love duraforce but dislike the new uv lamps ! Some thumbs don't cure , and the wire sometimes disconnects underneath , if you haven't noticed it could turn off before your timer does x results in wrinkled shellac .

I love duraforce but dislike the new uv lamps ! Some thumbs don't cure , and the wire sometimes disconnects underneath , if you haven't noticed it could turn off before your timer does x results in wrinkled shellac .

I don't understand the falling out cable thing, it clicks into place, admittedly you have to press really hard to get it to click. I move my lamp off my table and to the side every time I do a set and mine has never falien out.

I don't understand the falling out cable thing, it clicks into place, admittedly you have to press really hard to get it to click. I move my lamp off my table and to the side every time I do a set and mine has never falien out.
My cables alwsys falling out, it's really loose. s2 sent me another when I asked them (after first suggesting I went to my electrical store to find one similar [emoji53]) and the second one falls out too, literally several times a day. I've sellotaped the little devil in now but it looks a bit crappy [emoji15]

I've tried duraforce on some clients, some have got longer from their shellac some haven't.
I used it on my nails for the first time and nearly 2 weeks in they are still perfect! No sign of any lifting and hardly any wear at the edges. I never wear gloves so with removals my nails usually start to look worn by now!

My cables alwsys falling out, it's really loose. s2 sent me another when I asked them (after first suggesting I went to my electrical store to find one similar [emoji53]) and the second one falls out too, literally several times a day. I've sellotaped the little devil in now but it looks a bit crappy [emoji15]

Does it click when you press it in?

Does it click when you press it in?
No that's the trouble [emoji26]
I think that the fault is probably with the socket on the lamp rather than the cable actually.

No that's the trouble [emoji26]
I think that the fault is probably with the socket on the lamp rather than the cable actually.

Stupid question.....have you pressed *really* hard..I struggle to get mine out after its been put in :confused:

Latest posts

Back