Comments about my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what's happening. I log on to salon geek and it's all in English. For some strange reason though, when i click onto this thread, it's in a completely different language! Perhaps you computer geeks can shed some light on this!

Haha, I thought I understood some. I still have so much to learn on the coding side - these guys on here I will be watching and learning from ;)

Links....You should avoid using the word links, google is not to keen on the word links as in reality a page full of links is not good content. Call it Partners or something to that effect.
Contact

Give us a full list of what you want mate

Didn't know that - handy bit of info, thanks...

Didn't know that - handy bit of info, thanks...

you learn something new every day (or every hour when ruth and bhh are around)

Thats Ok TracyS, I can drink Rosé

Ruth - with regards to re-direction, we have purchased said domains.. is it best to wait until our site is totally redone (just waiting for Bhh on something, then a couple of hours work we should be good to go) or can we start linking them up, and how would you suggest doing this.

Normally your domain registrar will give you an option for "web forwarding"... if they offer "framed" and "non-framed" then you definitely want "non-framed" - as this will do an HTTP redirect rather than shoving a load of HTML frames (which went out with the Ark) around your main site.

I can't think of any reason why you shouldn't do the re-direction now if you already have the domains...

Cheers Ruth - will look into that today if I have time

Cheers Ruth - will look into that today if I have time

you will? :eek::green:

Website slowly coming on, and hopefully should be well on the way on Tuesday when I'm off work. In between looking after DD.

Latest posts

Back