confusion on certifcate's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkijack36

Reaction score
Hiya, could anyone tell me what certificate i would need to hold to be able to go into becoming a nail tech please.
I have enrolled on an ICS Nail tech course which i do from home and at the end if i pass i will get Nail Tech Diploma.
Would this be enough?

Thankyou.
Nikki

Well i have just spoken to one of the online support advisors to be told that when my coursework comes it will advise me further for future things i may have to do and suggests i take a buisness course and to ring them to discuss further if i wish to do one!!

So now i'm thinking, no its not enough to be able to work in a salon or start my own shop up.

:irked:

The first thing you need to do is to find an insurance company, and ask them if the particular course you're thinking of is accredited by them. Without insurance you cannot, indeed, must not, lay a finger on the public whether paying or not.

You may want to think about getting some tuition after your course maybe on a 1-2-1 basis just to see what level you are at and iron out any problems (we all have them) my honest opinion is though after a home learn course or any beginners course in fact is that you need to continue your education. x

Thankyou for replying ladies.
Gemsie can you reccomend anyone as i am in Wolverhampton so not very far from you.
Many Thanks
Nikki.

P.S I am considering changing my course to one thats more designed in nails and not one that does anything.

Latest posts

Back