creative tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
can any one tell me what are the best tips to have from creative, or is it best to have a variety. thanks dianna x oh and does anyone no how much they are have been on there site but no prices, have asked for a brochure.

Creative do 3 different tips, well 4 if you inlude the white tips.

They are:

Eclipse - Winged,
Formation - Full well
Velocity - Micro contact area
Radical - White velocity

It is good to keep a selection of tips as your never know what sort of 'nail' is going to walk through the door.

HTH

hi nikki thanks for your reply ive just been nosing in all my brochures i have and found creative tips. and prices. thanks again dianna

hi, i always tend to stick to velocity but you're never sure what type of nail you're going to get. flat nails dont always work well with dramatic 'c' curved tips.

Formation: versatile, gentle 'c' curve, natural side arch and full contact area available in natural and clear
50 pk refill = £6.25
100 tray 1-10 = 14.95
360 tray 1-10 = 39.50

Eclipse: perfect for nail plates with deep sidewalls, square 'c' curve, winged contact area and unique sizes for hard to fit nails
available in natural and clear
50 pk refill - 6.95
100 tray - 14.95
360 tray - 39.50

Velocity: fast blending, mirco contact area, dramatic 'c' and side curves
available in natural and clear
50 pk refill - 6.95
100 tray - 14.95
360 tray - 39.50

Radical french - soft white version of velocity - personally i think its what cheats use!!
same prices as above

all prices do not include vat!!

Latest posts

Back