Cuticles Franchise Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
I've read that a few geeks are with the Cuticles franchise. How does it work and would you recommend it? Can you still keepyour own business name or not?

Hi there Debs, how you doing? I would definately recommend it it's fantastic - why not PM Cuticles on here as she will be able to tell you everything you wan to know and will be able to send you some info out - joining Cuticles is the best decision I have made businesswise ever, there is so much support, if you have a question there is always someone at the end of the phone/email. I wouldn't even be thinking about doing half the training I'm doing at the moment if it wasn't for Cuticles - it would be far too expensive. It is more than worth the franchise fee. PM me anytime you like - or give me a call if you want to ask me anything - you've got my moby number haven't you?

shhhhh dont tell EVERYONE but there is a FANTASTIC offer on at the moment....which wont be on for much longer....so if your thinking about it....ENQUIRE NOW !

Amb x

I would recommend them. Ive been with them since July and their friendlyness, support and training is second to none. Ive moved on in leaps and bounds since joining. Give them a bell or like Katie said pm them on here. Good luck

MINKUS said:
shhhhh dont tell EVERYONE but there is a FANTASTIC offer on at the moment....which wont be on for much longer....so if your thinking about it....ENQUIRE NOW !

Amb x

Does that offer include the training too?

whats the offer

The cost of your training is covered, you just have to pay this cost of your kits

can we use creative products though

louge said:
The cost of your training is covered, you just have to pay this cost of your kits

Well, what a FAB offer it is!!

clairelee69 said:
can we use creative products though

You have to use Creative hun! And all your training is included. xx

what training with CREATIVE

Yep. So far Ive done my L&P conversion, rebalance and spa. Got my pre-masters in Jan. Ive learned so much with them and their ambassadors are fantastic.

Could someone explain how Cuticles works? Do they take a % of your earnings? Do they provide clients for you?

Yes training with Creative hun, I have so far (since September) done, Skillbuild application, skillbuild rebalance, Fabric# Induction, Spa Manicure/Pedicure, next week I'm doing my Brisa Induction and another skillbuild application and have more booked for February!! xx

Pm you nemotail

i thought about it, as the franchise fee sounded good in return for the free training but then the tenner a week that you pay works out at £520 a yr and i couldnt really see what you were getting for the extra money. plus a franchise is supposed to be a tried and tested business idea that practically guarantees you sucess with their business formula and from what i gathered it wasnt like this. im probably wrong, but from what i gathered,i thought id be better of just staying independant!

Kate going to ask a stupid question, where do you do your training as your futher up the country?

could you PM me with the details

on its way hun

Latest posts

Back