Cuticles Franchise Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crazysaz said:
i thought about it, as the franchise fee sounded good in return for the free training but then the tenner a week that you pay works out at £520 a yr and i couldnt really see what you were getting for the extra money. plus a franchise is supposed to be a tried and tested business idea that practically guarantees you sucess with their business formula and from what i gathered it wasnt like this. im probably wrong, but from what i gathered,i thought id be better of just staying independant!

i don't know the ins & outs of the Cuticles franchise but if it works out at £520 a year you are paying them. At is it approx £104 per class that wouldbe 5 classes. I'm sure you would be doing more than 5 classes, Each System as 5 or 6 classes alone for the master route and his dosn't include skillbuilding classes.

SOunds good to me i think i'll pm them andget the details.

Thanks everyone

louge said:
Kate going to ask a stupid question, where do you do your training as your futher up the country?

Leeds hun - Creative HQ. xx

mamma said:
i don't know the ins & outs of the Cuticles franchise but if it works out at £520 a year you are paying them. At is it approx £104 per class that wouldbe 5 classes. I'm sure you would be doing more than 5 classes, Each System as 5 or 6 classes alone for the master route and his dosn't include skillbuilding classes.

SOunds good to me i think i'll pm them andget the details.

Thanks everyone

Also hun, there's more to it than just getting free training! - there's all the support you get from them, you get the use of a fantastic name (which is getting more and more well known by the day - because of the national advertising they do and because there are more franchisees all the time) and much more, if any of you want to ask any questions then just PM me and I'll do my best to help you. xx

You also get trained in St Tropez tanning and Australian Bodycare waxing and get free full kits from both of those companies. We also get spa mani and pedi kits, heated bootees and mitts and 35 nail enamels in a carry case free too. We get extra discount over and above trade prices with the 3 companies that Cuticles use, and can do CND training right up to and including Masters in all the systems that CND do and also we can do as many skill classes as we feel we need to perfect our skills. Cuticles themselves supply our initial stationery...fliers, business cards, appointment cards, feedback cards, pens, pencils, carrier bags, menu cards and also a uniform. I couldnt see how I could lose with all this for what they charge to join them plus the admin charge which covers the h/o buidling, secretary, national advertising, website, e-mail etc etc. I have been with them since August and havent looked back they are brilliant.:D :D :D :D

who do you pm ? for information ???

read the past threads

Katmoz33 said:

i think it is member called cuticles hun not sure maybe the others could helpp you more :)

Katmoz33 said:
You can PM me if you like or Cathy one of the founders, she is known as cuticles on this site:green:

Hiya does anyoe know if cuticles has a website address so i can have a look?? thanx shelley xx

do a search in google. type in cuticles ltd

thanks for that marylin x

~shelley~ said:
Hiya does anyoe know if cuticles has a website address so i can have a look?? thanx shelley xx

Unfortunately there was a major server crash a couple of weeks ago and they are having the website rebuilt but if you PM cuticles on this site Cathy one of the founders will reply and probably send you a pack all about it:green:

well i got on a website today 2 mins and i will find it

Marilyn said:
Unfortunately there was a major server crash a couple of weeks ago and they are having the website rebuilt but if you PM cuticles on this site Cathy one of the founders will reply and probably send you a pack all about it:green:
thank you for your help marilyn xxx

I am sorry but I thought this was still being reconstructed but they must have finished it now. Yes that is it. The other way anyone interested can find out is to call them on 01993 883925 and ask to speak to Ros or Cathy they are very approachable and do not give you the hard sell.:green:

Marilyn said:
I am sorry but I thought this was still being reconstructed but they must have finished it now. Yes that is it. The other way anyone interested can find out is to call them on 01993 883925 and ask to speak to Ros or Cathy they are very approachable and do not give you the hard sell.:green:
I have just pm'd cuticles thanx again x

Latest posts

Back