Cuticles Franchise Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kateyork1 said:
I'll speak to you about it on Friday while you're modelling for me hun and you can quiz me then if you like! Would be great to have another Cuticles franchisee in York - we could help each other out and maybe do pamper parties together! xx

I know thought no point pm you when i will see u on fri I will have 20 questions!!

I got email this morning to say info pack on they way x

bridget1802 said:
I know thought no point pm you when i will see u on fri I will have 20 questions!!

I got email this morning to say info pack on they way x

Best thing for you to do then if you can is any questions you think of - write them down and bring them on Friday and I'll do my best to answer them! You will have had the info then too so you'l probably have EVEN more questions. I'll bring a you a business card, flier and menu card to look at - they look so nice. Looking forward to meeting you on Friday - should be a good day! See you at Tesco (Askham Bar) at 8:30 babes! xx:biggrin:

thanks I will do see u then x

If you subscribe to Scratch magazine there is an article about the franchise in this month's edition. It may help to answer some of your queries.

hi

i got a propectus this morning but doesn't tell you how much you have to payout for the equipment only a starter fe of £350 which i was disappointed in as in some of the products such as st tropez i am already qualified and hold a certifacate in doesn't tell you how much it cost for the products, which i would like to know as in the prospectus it has 5 diferent options tellin you alll about them but no prices, it also as an application form to fill in, i don't want to fill this in and pay £50 deposit and find out that i have to pay more than £350 which some people cannot afford, i am very interested in this but i don't think that information which is given is thorough more information in needed i think.
maybe its just me being thick, i don't know

jenny

insette23vhf said:
hi

i got a propectus this morning but doesn't tell you how much you have to payout for the equipment only a starter fe of £350 which i was disappointed in as in some of the products such as st tropez i am already qualified and hold a certifacate in doesn't tell you how much it cost for the products, which i would like to know as in the prospectus it has 5 diferent options tellin you alll about them but no prices, it also as an application form to fill in, i don't want to fill this in and pay £50 deposit and find out that i have to pay more than £350 which some people cannot afford, i am very interested in this but i don't think that information which is given is thorough more information in needed i think.
maybe its just me being thick, i don't know

jenny

Jenny, why don't you phone the number on your info pack and ask them directly your queries. The telephone number is on your pack for this very reason.

These 'Options' are just that as far as I am aware .. OPTIONS ... you don't have to go with them, but if you do go with them they can offer you them at a discounted rate. But like I said... give Cuticles a ring to clarify your query.

Please feel free to PM me out of office (or in office hours too) or to call on the freefone number given, we will be happy to discuss option costs with you.:biggrin:

Cathy

You dont have to do tanning or waxing its choice im intrested in joining but wasent intrested in the beauty side they rung me today and said you can choose what training you do.Might have to leave it after xmas short of peenies at the mo but defo very intrested.You do have to buy your kits though so can any one tell me what prices your looking at for spa man&ped l&p gel and fabric and will i get all these courses in withen a year i take it you have to pay again after that.

For product prices, call Cereative Head Office on Tel: 0113 275 5719

I have also received a info pack from them but I cannot join until I have finished my VTCT but Im very interested and am definately considering joinging once I finish my qualification :biggrin:

i was very unsure about cuticles when i considered joining. But it is safe to say it was the best desion i made, i have had so much training and i have improved so much as an individual. also the cuticles girls at head office are great always willing to help with any query too!! any questions please pm me.

kate xx

Could Someone Pm With What It's All About. Might Sound Dumb But Havn't Got A Clue...

Why Are You Interested In Franchising?- This Question Is Asked On The Enquiry Form?

It Sounds Cool But Would Like Some Background & Info First So Any Help From You Guys Already Onboard Would Be Fab.

Cheers Guys
Xxxx

Hi Becki

If you are free today I can give you a call and hopefully supply you with all the information you need. Pm me with your details and a good time to ring for a chat.

Ros

i'm still waitng for my info pack,
would love to know about how things work, how much training you need to have done already and how much we have to invest.

its all go for me in 2006, this is the year to get sorted out with my career in nails, cant take my dead end job much longer.
just dont know which way to go, back to college, with creative, with ezflow or with cuticles.

Hi there, probably the Xmas post hun (you know what it's like!!). If you do decide to go with Cuticles I'm sure you won't regret it, I had had quite a bad year (personallly - if you've got a couple of hours to spare read my lattest journal and you'll see why - but only if you have lots of time on your hands as it's not short, and there's plenty missing from it!!) and joining Cuticles really got me going again - gave me just the boost I needed and the training I needed too! I'm sure your info pack will be with you soon. If you're really desperate for some answers why not give them a call or PM cuticles - they are so helpful and friendly and always willing to answer any questions you have. xx

Latest posts

Back