Cuticles Franchise Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im dead interested in doin this Ive requested and info pack x

I requested info pack a while back now and haven't received anything. Their site having problems might explain this.

bridget1802 said:
Im dead interested in doin this Ive requested and info pack x

I'll speak to you about it on Friday while you're modelling for me hun and you can quiz me then if you like! Would be great to have another Cuticles franchisee in York - we could help each other out and maybe do pamper parties together! xx

marie111 said:
I requested info pack a while back now and haven't received anything. Their site having problems might explain this.

Have PM'd you hun.xx

i would love to get more information,
i've just been onto the site and ordered an information pack.
if anyone one else has anymore information about cuticles and how it all works, i would love to hear from them, either on here or in a pm.

thanks

Have PM'd you hun xx

what i want to know is apart from the training what business advice do you get? what do they do that actually improves your turnover?

crazysaz said:
what i want to know is apart from the training what business advice do you get? what do they do that actually improves your turnover?

Send for the info pack or phone or Pm cuticles they will tell you all you need to know.:green:

Hi there,

I have just logged on this morning and seen all the posts about Cuticles. I've been with Cuticles for over a year now and have never (and will never) look back. You get so much for the money you have to pay. Just the training and support is well worth it, let alone all the advertising, kit, stationary etc that you also get. The brand and reputation is growing by the day (I was even in the Daily Mail last week in the Career Section talking about it!), and is becoming more and more recognised.

I honestly have never been able to see any drawbacks from joining. There are no negatives and certainly no catches.

If anyone wants to ask me anything, please feel free to PM me.

I saw that article in the Daily Mail great publicity for Cuticles and yourself...well done:green: :green: :green:

caroleloftus said:
Hi there,

I have just logged on this morning and seen all the posts about Cuticles. I've been with Cuticles for over a year now and have never (and will never) look back. You get so much for the money you have to pay. Just the training and support is well worth it, let alone all the advertising, kit, stationary etc that you also get. The brand and reputation is growing by the day (I was even in the Daily Mail last week in the Career Section talking about it!), and is becoming more and more recognised.

I honestly have never been able to see any drawbacks from joining. There are no negatives and certainly no catches.

If anyone wants to ask me anything, please feel free to PM me.
Hi Carol, have you got a copy of that you could email me - I didn't see it and would love to read it. xx

Hi, Rosie should be e mailing it today or tomorrow.

Cathy

Excellent! I don't have a copy on the computer - only the actual paper - so it'll be great to have it on computer!! Thanks Cathy x

Hi

Cathy - can I have a copy emailed to me of the article also please.

Many thanks

Claire

cuticles said:
Hi, Rosie should be e mailing it today or tomorrow.

Cathy

Nice little article - lovely picture Carol. I noticed Ros got a mention in the article above too, fantastic. xx

this is all very interesting can anyone tell me do you have to be mobile or can you be home based

jac extreme said:
this is all very interesting can anyone tell me do you have to be mobile or can you be home based
Ros from cuticles rang me this morning as i enquired by sending a pm to cuticles & she was lovely & answered lots of my questions & is sending me an info pack, she said lots of ladies do home based work - hope this helps xxx

thanks have pmd her:biggrin:

jac extreme said:
thanks have pmd her:biggrin:

When you come to do your CND pre masters in January you will be doing it in Cuticle H/O as that is where the CND Oxford academy is based:biggrin:

Hi babes, I'm mobile but I have a home salon aswell - so whichever you like as long as they know. xx

Latest posts

Back