Daisy Cutter Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think so.

I rang the number on the web site.

Sorry Jacqui bit confused being the dummo that i am, do you mean the glitter pots are 2 for 1???

Any ideas as to whether i should buy Raptor or Lotus tips they look the same to me & i missed out on the free samples from the US website- want to get some but don't want to get ones i won't use.

Ta hun :hug:
xxxxx

Hi becki, yeah two pots for the price of one and then you just add pink acrylic to them, gonna try mine out 2nite on myself I wil try to post a pic if I can get a decent one. Lotus tips only come in white they have a great dramatic smile line and the raptor I got in natural cos as joanne said b4 you dont need to blend, so gonna give them a try too.

bekster123 said:
Sorry Jacqui bit confused being the dummo that i am, do you mean the glitter pots are 2 for 1???

Any ideas as to whether i should buy Raptor or Lotus tips they look the same to me & i missed out on the free samples from the US website- want to get some but don't want to get ones i won't use.

Ta hun :hug:
xxxxx

I would definitely buy the LOTUS as they only come in white. They are quite thin too. Be careful handling the pointy bits at the sides as they are fairly fragile. I think the dramatic smile line is beautiful and is very different from most other white makes of tip. I also agree that the RAPTOR in natural is a good one too. It is not as natural as a natural nail, but looks far more like a natural nail than a very white tip. The smile line on these is more curved than on normal nail tips, but not quite as much as the LOTUS. I think you will be pleased with either or both.:D

Latest posts

Back