Desperately Seeking GOOD nail tech in Charlotte!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B_Happy

Reaction score
I moved here from Maryland in August and have yet to find a good nail technician. I am desperate to the point I have to take them off and stop having them done or drive back to MD twice a month! My nail tech in MD I love. I told her one time how I liked them and they were absolutely flawless. I was blown away. She took a lot of searching to find as well - but they are PERFECT when she does them. I think the problem is I know EXACTLY how I want my nails done and most people just glue on some nails, no curve, no shape, flat on top and file away your side walls and the bottom of the nail to make it flat too. Who has flat nails?
Anyway, I am so desperate to find someone who can do what I want and not the same thing they did to the 7 other ladies they did that day. I have gone back to MD twice to have her remove what they did here and put on a new full set. As soon as I need a fill they mess them up. PLEASE HELP!!! :| :cry:

have you tried posting on www.beautytech.com ? it is a u.s.a based nail tech message centre so they may be able to help you more with their local knowledge.

Latest posts

Back