Do i shut up and put up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you bring yourself to gently broach the subject with her when her friend is not around? If you say that you have noticed it on a number of occassions and that the last thing you would want is to embarrass her, she would find it hard to deny it.

It could be that she uses a special toilet seat adaptor at home and would welcome the opportunity to bring it with her. She may even be afraid that she might break yours.

I would also say that your back problem means that cleaning the floor causes you pain but you can't leave it for another client to find.

Yes she is and how do i know - instead of using the lovely pink hand soap pump dispenser that is on the side of the basin, she had reached over and used my bath soap that i use in the shower/bath!!!!:irked:
xx

Arrgh that would annoy me too! Why? Lol...maybe it's not her hands she's washing? :0

Could you bring yourself to gently broach the subject with her when her friend is not around? If you say that you have noticed it on a number of occassions and that the last thing you would want is to embarrass her, she would find it hard to deny it.

It could be that she uses a special toilet seat adaptor at home and would welcome the opportunity to bring it with her. She may even be afraid that she might break yours.

I would also say that your back problem means that cleaning the floor causes you pain but you can't leave it for another client to find.
Good answer, will speak to friend on Thurs, and ask if she maybe has a special toilet at home, and will def mention me having to clean up with my back - not funny x

She wiped it in your carpet! Sod! These 2 sound like a burden! Make yourself unavailable for long enough they'll give up and get yourself some new clients!

She wiped it in your carpet! Sod! These 2 sound like a burden! Make yourself unavailable for long enough they'll give up and get yourself some new clients!

i have to say i agree here.

are these people really making you so much money that its worth paying out for all these toilet gadgets as well as the disgusting inconvenience you are putting yourself through.

sure there might be a gap in your diary for a while but you will eventually fill it with new clients.

I'm sorry but I feel completely differently about this. I think it is awful and rather than quoting health and safety, emailing or texting all my clients etc I would most definitely be having a quiet word with this particular client and addressing the problem directly (but in as nice a way as possible).

Just something along the lines of "I know this is a bit awkward but the last few times you've used my bathroom there has been a bit of a problem. I'm sure you didnt realise at the time, but could you just have a quick check when you're finished to make sure everything is clean" Then quickly move on to talk about something else :lol:

After all, this is YOUR HOME first and foremost.

I would not have a problem quietly cleaning this up if it was a one off, however, it wasn't, so chances are you will keep having this problem until you address it directly.

The fact you have a sign up, and she has said she hates mucky toilets makes me suspect she is totally oblivious to the problem (intentionally or otherwise)!!

Good luck!

I agree :wink2:

Yes she is and how do i know - instead of using the lovely pink hand soap pump dispenser that is on the side of the basin, she had reached over and used my bath soap that i use in the shower/bath!!!!:irked:
xx

OMG! This women is a shocking disgrace!
Her & her friend sound like pigs! As if you would really rub dropped sugar into someones carpet! :eek::mad:
Ask them to take their shoes off before entering your home, tell a lie & say you have just had your carpets cleaned. Or just ask them politely to wipe their feet.
To be honest with you hun, these ladies money surely isnt worth all the aggro, is it? It sounds like they have no respect for you or your home.
You said they spend an afternoon with you, what excatly do they both have done?
Big hugs x:hug::hug:x

Haha! I read some of the posts from most recent first. Saw this and thought the lady had wiped "it" in the bathroom carpet! Suddenly the sugar doesnt seem so bad! :eek:

Joking aside, i would have been sooo annoyed!

OMG! This women is a shocking disgrace!
Her & her friend sound like pigs! As if you would really rub dropped sugar into someones carpet! :eek::mad:
Ask them to take their shoes off before entering your home, tell a lie & say you have just had your carpets cleaned. Or just ask them politely to wipe their feet.
To be honest with you hun, these ladies money surely isnt worth all the aggro, is it? It sounds like they have no respect for you or your home.
You said they spend an afternoon with you, what excatly do they both have done?
Big hugs x:hug::hug:x

They both have Bio on so there is soaking off and infilling to do, they are booked up until JULY every 2 weeks!!! I have had time to digest everyones answers, and the more I think about it the more madder and stressed i get, it is like an afternoon out for them, they always bring cakes, say they dont want plates, the last time they said that i said i would rather you did, you dont have to vaccumm up the mess with a bad back!!!
I think your right, i was going to have a quiet word, but Im not sure they are worth the stress and hassle, its just i rely so much on the money being on my own now, things are a wee bit tight as they are for us all, and i think they know that!!! It takes the p@ss!!! (on the seat!!) Literally!!!!:hug: xxxx

It takes the p@ss!!! (on the seat!!) Literally!!!!:hug: xxxx

Brilliant! Made me laugh. Glad you've still got a sense of humour:lol:

However,I still stand by my original advice of having a quiet word. You seem like such a lovely person and they seem like a couple of disrespectful mares!

You are obviously a great therapist when they have made sure to book you months in advance.

Speak to her discreetly but directly in the hope you get through to her and, if she doesn't think enough of you to mend her ways, GET RID!

I have no doubt she may suddenly become "aware" of her problem if she risks losing you as her therapist.

Good Luck hun x

Brilliant! Made me laugh. Glad you've still got a sense of humour:lol:

However,I still stand by my original advice of having a quiet word. You seem like such a lovely person and they seem like a couple of disrespectful mares!

You are obviously a great therapist when they have made sure to book you months in advance.

Speak to her discreetly but directly in the hope you get through to her and, if she doesn't think enough of you to mend her ways, GET RID!

I have no doubt she may suddenly become "aware" of her problem if she risks losing you as her therapist.

Good Luck hun x

MMMwwwaahhh thanx for comments, yes they are a couple of disrespectful mares, and i think i will start by telling them the carpet has been cleaned so take your bl@@dy shoes and Fugg boots off (fake uggs!!!) that will pee (excuse the punn) them off too start with, then its just getting Mrs Widdle no Knickers on her own before they both go up the stairs to have a word - as the friend is soooooo nosey, and will want to know what we are talking about!!! Have thought about ringing her??? Either way its going to be hard!!! :hug: xx

Tell you what, next time she comes in if she does it again you are going to have to put your foot down. If you don't feel comfortable confronting her face to face then give her a ring an hour or so after she has left, or in the evening, telling her you're having trouble cleaning your bathroom and carpet and that it isn't the first time. If she could please be more careful or you are going to have to ask her not to return? It's absolutely disgusting. You have a bad back, is it really doing you any good on your knees scrubbing up her crap? You DO NOT have to put with this. You sound like a genuinely lovely woman and I think you're being way too nice for your own good. They probably know damn well what mess they're making. They can see what a good job you're doing of their treatment so they ain't blind! If this was a problem she was already aware of I'm sure she would have discretely mentioned it to you from the first appointment. She knows full well she's leaving her grotty mess all over your property. Worried about her giving you a bad rep if you tell her not to come in anymore? What is she really going to say to people? "She told me not to come back because I use her bathroom floor as a if it's a kitty litter tray"...?

"She told me not to come back because I use her bathroom floor as a if it's a kitty litter tray"...?

Thats it!!!!!! Im going to go to pour some kitty litter around the toilet on the floor and some on the rim of the seat - at least it will absorb the mess and the stench!!!! Your a genious!!!:lol: xx

Thanks to you all for replies - I will let you know what happens next week!!!!:!:

Hahahah that'd be hilarious! Treat her like the animal she is! Put a little poop scoop in there for her "help yourself"!

Tell you what, next time she comes in if she does it again you are going to have to put your foot down

NNNOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!

If she does it again, you MUSTN'T put your foot down. Think of what you'll be stepping in!!!!!!!

HaHaHa. :lol:

I would put your prices up too.

You can say "ladies as form your next visit your nails will now cost (+£5 at least) more. Say your products have gone up etc & hopefully they might choose not to come back or failing that at least you are getting an extra £10 or so for all the aggro & stress they give you!!

How much do you charge for Bio Sculpture & how much for removal?

Is there any possible way you can do their nails any quicker?
I dont know how this could be done, maybe a quicker form of removal, getting a 5 finger lamp so more nails can cure at the same time (if you dont already have this)
So it is not as much of an outing for them.

x:hug:x

I really really feel for you :hug::hug::hug:

I'll be checking up on this thread to see how things turn out for you.

Best of luck xxx

P.s. I would put your prices up too!!

I would put your prices up too.

You can say "ladies as form your next visit your nails will now cost (+£5 at least) more. Say your products have gone up etc & hopefully they might choose not to come back or failing that at least you are getting an extra £10 or so for all the aggro & stress they give you!!

x:hug:x

oooh, I like it!!

Say your prices have gone up due to the cost of loo cleaning products!

Latest posts

Back