Elleebana lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnaw1510

Reaction score
Elleebana Lash Lift....

So, I’m quite new to Lash Lifting. I’ve done 3 on my own now. However, I feel I could get more Lift.

This one was done with Small rod and left for 7 & 7.

Front view looks lifted, but from side I’m not so sure. Friend was pleased though.

How can I improve them?

Is it easier & more effective to use shields instead?

Attachments

• 2FC575F7-F28C-46BD-9C61-9AB7274F700F.jpeg
    2FC575F7-F28C-46BD-9C61-9AB7274F700F.jpeg
    378.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 78AB6304-03C8-4946-8AFF-A674D269F7EA.jpeg
    78AB6304-03C8-4946-8AFF-A674D269F7EA.jpeg
    306.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 79FEF02A-27AD-428E-A255-FED6797C77A0.jpeg
    79FEF02A-27AD-428E-A255-FED6797C77A0.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 80
To me, it seems that your rods could have been closer to the lash line. This would have then enabled you to apply the lifting product right to the bottom 1/3 of the lashes.

Also, your friend seems to have quite long lashes, but relatively deep set eyes. For this kind of client, I'd usually prefer to initially use at least a medium or large rod as when you lift from the roots with a small shield, the lashes can end up irritating the upper eyelid.

To me, it seems that your rods could have been closer to the lash line. This would have then enabled you to apply the lifting product right to the bottom 1/3 of the lashes.

Also, your friend seems to have quite long lashes, but relatively deep set eyes. For this kind of client, I'd usually prefer to initially use at least a medium or large rod as when you lift from the roots with a small shield, the lashes can end up irritating the upper eyelid.

Thank you for you reply! Much appreciated.

Yes, I think I’m automatically choosing the small rods thinking I would get better lift, but I guess that’s not always the case. I am wondering whether to try the shields. Have you used both? Which do you find easier to use?

This is how I applied the lifting product....

Attachments

• D126B219-F55E-463E-BB41-304F61AA41AB.jpeg
    D126B219-F55E-463E-BB41-304F61AA41AB.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 50
I use the lash lift shields from salon systems in medium and they work amazing on every client I do. Always see perfect results

I always use lash pads and only use rods if the client wants a tight curl. Usually I use only small to medium and very very rare that I use large unless they most likely using a lash serum . i personally have 4 different types of lash pads from different companies only because they are made differently from how soft/hard they are and how long/short they are. So many different types of lash pads out there as the same counts for different type of eye shapes. I feel always prepared. Also i try different lash lift products since i've seen some work better and faster than others.

I use the lash lift shields from salon systems in medium and they work amazing on every client I do. Always see perfect results

That’s good to know!

Are you using them with the Elleebana system? Or are you using the complete Salon System?

I always use lash pads and only use rods if the client wants a tight curl. Usually I use only small to medium and very very rare that I use large unless they most likely using a lash serum . i personally have 4 different types of lash pads from different companies only because they are made differently from how soft/hard they are and how long/short they are. So many different types of lash pads out there as the same counts for different type of eye shapes. I feel always prepared. Also i try different lash lift products since i've seen some work better and faster than others.

Thank you. Think I will try the pads with the Elleebana system and see how they turn out

Latest posts

Back