Extractor fans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cipolla

Reaction score
just wondering if it's worth getting a extractor fan. I tan several clients a week but have just bought a new tanning machine so money is tight at the moment. Do you still get over spray with machine and they are very expensive to buy, any other options available ?

I've been tanning 6 years and don't use an extractor. You might need to adjust your gun as you shouldn't be getting much over spray. I tan mobile and in my
Conservatory . When I polish the cloth is pink but it's no big deal, just
Gotta keep on top of the cleaning [emoji30]

I've been tanning 6 years and don't use an extractor. You might need to adjust your gun as you shouldn't be getting much over spray. I tan mobile and in my

Thank you very much for the advice.

Extractors are great if you are doing back to back tans they do suck up a lot of the over spray, there are lots of companies out there with some great offers on these !

I use the Sun junkie one , it's great fits perfectly at back of the tent and sucks a lot Up , not gonna lie my white paintwork still needs touching up quite abit but when ur doing them back to back it would be unbearable without (for you and the clients).

Just a thought but some people put the extractor beside the spray tanner as this takes the overspray away from the professional, the client and the room. Velcro up the hole in the tent and this keeps all the overspray contained within the tent. x

Latest posts

Back