fabric# boost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

just having a play with my try me fabric kit.......i have the 10g pot of boost.

It is so hard to sqeeze out of the bottle.....when i did finally get it out it was mega mega thick and stringy.

I go this from ellisons....is there something wrong with it or am i (quite likely) doing something wrong????

Thanks

I too have heard that the boost is virtually impossible to get out of the bottle and that you end up throwing a lot away. I have heard that they are going to change the design of the bottle - is this right?

I think i read somewhere that if you leave the bottle upside down when you start the treatment, by the time youget to the boost satge it should be allt he way down the spout and comes out easier?

or you could make the exit larger by cutting the nozzel slightly bigger - i used my mans electrical snips to cut it down and I leave the bottle laying down from when I start the service.

I find mine thick but thats just the viscosity of the product so you can shape the apex better and I got the odd stringy bit now and again but not all the time

and yes Designer nails are addressesing this problem - but you might find the larger bottle of boost slightly easier to workwith...hth you Minkus

I too found it extremely difficult to get out at first but now it seems a lot more manageable.

Same here... totally sore fingers by the time I managed to do 10 fingers. After a tip on here, I stand my boost upside down in my kit tray and by the time I am ready for using it, it has moved down the nozzle a little, and I find this easier all round (take care not to squeeze too hard tho like I did, or you will get a bigger blob than anticipated lol!)

I think if Creative made the bottle a little softer so that it is easier to squeeze would solve the prob.... dunno, I guess they would have thought of that though from the start, must have a reason why the bottle is so hard?

I had the same problem, and thought I was doing it wrong somehow. I phoned designer nails head office and was put through to the lady who deals with all the fabric queries( sorry can't remember her name), she was so helpful and give loads of useful advice, I would recommend speaking to her.

Latest posts

Back