Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are sneak peek pictures from the Faceframe spring/summer shoot this us one of the original Faceframe models who has a naturally very thin brow and the looks Faceframe have given her over time.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 232
Did anyone spot Faceframe in The Guild news?
Eeek
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 164
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399501824.793489.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399501837.245038.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399501847.530791.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399501861.364324.jpg
Some Faceframe 3 d eyebrows from today x

Are these eyebrow extensions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are these eyebrow extensions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes they're Faceframe 3d brows which are adhered to the skin not hair using a matte fixer. It's proven to be one of my most popular treatments x

Faceframe will be at Birmingham NEC I'm soooo excited!

Excited for my training in a couple of weeks :)

Faceframe 3D eyebrows by Emma knight of Escape in Prescott, this lady trained just yesterday and this is her first set, absolutely gorgeous xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 363
Faceframe 3D eyebrows by Emma knight of Escape in Prescott, this lady trained just yesterday and this is her first set, absolutely gorgeous xx

Amazing! I have no eyebrows so can't wait to try this :biggrin:

Hi Everyone I know this is a old post now but I was wanting to find out if anyone did the training in Glasgow and how they got on ?

any information would be great

Thanks x

Truthfully I am not continuing faceframe i feel wasted a lot money. I done training in Glasgow was ok. But tbh don't waste money I don't knowI just this area I'm in but just didn't take off and clients aren't happybwith up to two weeks wear just my opinion xx

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

shame they dont last longer - unfortunately 2 weeks wont cut it for my clients in Asia - they will opt for tattoo instead

Latest posts

Back