Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was one of the trainers that done mine!
Maybe just not right for my skin - never mind.
Might give them another ago.

Thanks for help xx

It was one of the trainers that done mine!
Maybe just not right for my skin - never mind.
Might give them another ago.

Thanks for help xx

You are welcome to try them again anytime, in fact I encourage you lol!
That is really unusual x

Had my first client who had a bad reaction to the glue :( even though patch tested her. Anyone had this happening to them? X x she told me after she is allergic to plasters x

Oh no! Touch wood - so far everyone's been fine! What happened? X

Oh no! Touch wood - so far everyone's been fine! What happened? X

I applied them on Friday afternoon and she describe an itchy sensation trough out the afternoon early evening. When she looked in the mirror on Friday evening they were puffy and red. She took them of and applied aloe cream she said. Wish she took a picture. It was like I threaded or waxed them as she had that done a day before. (I always do that to be on safe side) :-(

Puffiness was gone by Sunday.

I applied them on Friday afternoon and she describe an itchy sensation trough out the afternoon early evening. When she looked in the mirror on Friday evening they were puffy and red. She took them of and applied aloe cream she said. Wish she took a picture. It was like I threaded or waxed them as she had that done a day before. (I always do that to be on safe side) :-(

Puffiness was gone by Sunday.

Hi poppy, that's strange that she reacted to the treatment but not the patch test, the difference in those 2 is hair removal the day before, because it wasn't done with you who knows exactly how long it was after she had threading. I always remove large amounts of excess hair 48 hours prior and little bits of hair directly after so i know that no products is going into the open folicles xx

Last edited:
Allergies can happen at any point and a patch test isn't always a true indicator of an allergy due to a much larger amount of the product applied during treatment to at the patch test. An allergy to plasters is a strong indicator that she would have a reaction to other types of adhesives or glues.

Allergies can happen at any point and a patch test isn't always a true indicator of an allergy due to a much larger amount of the product applied during treatment to at the patch test. An allergy to plasters is a strong indicator that she would have a reaction to other types of adhesives or glues.

Your so right. But she didn't mention it. Luckily she is a friend as well. ;-)

Your so right. But she didn't mention it. Luckily she is a friend as well. ;-)

I had a client for lashes patch tested no allergy did her lashes and she had a reaction when I went to remove her lashes she said oh I'm allergic to everything plasters inc and had a reaction to lashes previously grrrr x

I had a client for lashes patch tested no allergy did her lashes and she had a reaction when I went to remove her lashes she said oh I'm allergic to everything plasters inc and had a reaction to lashes previously grrrr x

Common sense helps lol, oh well you live and learn! X

I looked into training and decided to try them out first, I thought they were amazing but they only laster 5 days very disappointed :sad:

I looked into training and decided to try them out first, I thought they were amazing but they only laster 5 days very disappointed :sad:

I just can't understand people getting this amount of time from them, I always get at least 10 days from clients, my colleague has had hers on since pro beauty last month, it baffles me. Was it with someone who has just trained? I suppose everyone's different and touch wood I've not had any not last yet xx

I just found out about a company in the US called London Brows and they train for half the cost of faceframe, I am so excited to learn this technique. If you are in USA you can contact them at londonbrows.com and they do trainings in all states. :lol:

I have just heard that Faceframe 3D eyebrows are finalising a conversion course for people who have done brow extension training they are not happy with, I know quite a few girls have asked me so I'm posting here.
If its something your interested in you can message me with your details which I can pass on or email [email protected] so they can put you on the list for when its been finalised.

Have a nice day ladies xxx

I have just heard that Faceframe 3D eyebrows are finalising a conversion course for people who have done brow extension training they are not happy with, I know quite a few girls have asked me so I'm posting here.
If its something your interested in you can message me with your details which I can pass on or email [email protected] so they can put you on the list for when its been finalised.

Have a nice day ladies xxx

What's a conversion course Paige? I trained but haven't had any more feedback from clientS. Very disappointed. Would appreciate and response. Thanks hun x x

What's a conversion course Paige? I trained but haven't had any more feedback from clientS. Very disappointed. Would appreciate and response. Thanks hun x x

A conversion course for people who have had training with lash glue or that they aren't happy with, Poppy if you are struggling you need to ring the office, they can't help you if you don't tell them xx

I'm thrilled to say I've been offered the position of a Faceframe 3 d eyebrow trainer for Cumbria! Whoop whoop!!! 😜
The best new thing in beauty!!!! Xx

Hi Ladies!

I have attached some pictures from Annmarie Jones at The beauty spot South Wales, she did her training last month and her work is lovely
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 133
More Faceframe 3D eyebrows from the beauty spot South Wales, (I really need a lesson in attaching more than 1 picture to a post!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 120
Continued from previous page.. more Faceframe 3D eyebrows by Annmarie Jones the beauty spot South Wales
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 107

Latest posts

Back