Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the company provide a less permanent method, a bit like billion dollar brows as an alternative to the brow extensions? Do they supply tint & brow makeup maybe with a retail range to top up in between salon visits? I'm really interested in this but think some clients would also be interested in an express brow treatment, so I'm hoping to get everything from one company.

You can get a long lasting tint with them and the faceframe mineral brow powder x

Paige - can you advise whether this treatment is done on a beauty couch or makeup chair? On the video 3D frameface homepage it's done on a couch but in the starter kit it's a makeup chair? Thank you! :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Whichever you feel most comfortable with, I find the make up chair easier x

You can get a long lasting tint with them and the faceframe mineral brow powder x

Thanks Paige, that has nailed my decision. Can't wait to train next year on returning to the uk x

Just seen the video and yes, they look great. But the training cost of £650+ !!
Out of my league I'm afraid.

Just seen the video and yes, they look great. But the training cost of £650+ !!
Out of my league I'm afraid.

The training cost is £695 which includes a kit that will recoup you over £1000, the price reflects on the quality of the products and the training, I can assure you in that price you are getting the best of the best x

The training cost is £695 which includes a kit that will recoup you over £1000, the price reflects on the quality of the products and the training, I can assure you in that price you are getting the best of the best x

Paige - do you know whether there are trainings in London and what are the next available dates. No info on the website. :(

Paige - do you know whether there are trainings in London and what are the next available dates. No info on the website. :(

There is training in Hitchin with Amita Patel I'm not sure if the dates you best emailing them at [email protected]
X

I prefer to use my beauty couch or reclining chair.
thank you glamour eyes! Have u already trained with face frame or are u thinking about doing so? Xx

I prefer to use my beauty couch or reclining chair.
thank you glamour eyes! Have u already trained with face frame or are u thinking about doing so? Xx

I can't afford FF :( so doing an alternative course! ;) xxx

I can't afford FF :( so doing an alternative course! ;) xxx

There are lots of alternate courses now such as the beautytrix eyebrow extensions course which is £299 + vat for instance it includes a really good kit and a great adhesive has been developed for it. I'm the north west trainer so feel free to ask for info.

Ive heard of a few other courses too. It's great that the industry is developing new courses I can't wait to hear what's next

How much does that kit recoup and what does it include?

Looking through some lovely before and after pictures there! Gorgeous!!
Can you all tell me are they the hair to hair and hair to skin method only??
Have you tinted, waxed etc? As I see a shadow behind some of them.
Have you filled in after like hd brows? Xx

Looking through some lovely before and after pictures there! Gorgeous!!
Can you all tell me are they the hair to hair and hair to skin method only??
Have you tinted, waxed etc? As I see a shadow behind some of them.
Have you filled in after like hd brows? Xx

Faceframe 3D eyebrows introduces you to a long lasting tint upon training which can be used for a much more defined brow or as a guide for a completely new brow. Faceframe is hair to skin aswell as hair.

Had them done before I invest in training for my salon. All off within 2 days. Glad I tried them out first.

Had them done before I invest in training for my salon. All off within 2 days. Glad I tried them out first.

Was it FaceFrame you had? X

I don't work for face frame but have you contacted them? I work for beautytrix I applied my own and a few hours later I really scrubbed my face and I think I may have lost 1. I also applied makeup to them which we don't recommend and hd brows brow beater and washed each day as normal and they lasted around 11/12 days before I started to notice a loss.

Can you private message where you had them done? They should not last just 2 days, I hand on heart have never had them on for less than 10 days and I sleep like I'm on bush tucker trial!

In response to KG Salon,
My first sets with face frame 3d brows didn't last the entire 14 days. In fact my first few sets would last 6-8 days. But then I practised for free for about 3 weeks before I had a paying client. My brows are lasting 12-16 days now no problem, its just like anything else, it needs lots of practise. Nothing wrong with the product its absolutely fantastic! I can't keep up with demand and ladies are making repeat appointments months in advance.
If I were you I would try them again, and certainly tell the person who applied them too, all feedback is helpful, good or bad.
Paula

Latest posts

Back