Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent a pm on Facebook but no one came back yet.......guess I am impatient !:rolleyes:

Where are you based in Essex? I'm training tomorrow. X

Been on the course. Loved it. I'm already trained in eyebrow shaping, lashes and make up. Eyebrows are my passion as well. Some pics attached. First set so please be nice. ;-) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393885516.929564.jpg

Poppy they look brill for your first set! How much are people charging for this once practiced more and built up a case study or portfolio? Thanks, Shirley

These pictures all look amazing. This is definitely something I would like to train in - need to save a bit first though. Have sent them an enquiry on their website to find out more.

Do you tint also with this treatment?

Do you tint also with this treatment?

Thanks everyone. Love doing them. There is room for perfection. Got home late and was very tired. Yes, I tinted her brows. Their tint is amazing as is specially formulated in America, you can only purchase it from 3d Faceframe and last ages. X x

Poppy they look brill for your first set! How much are people charging for this once practiced more and built up a case study or portfolio? Thanks, Shirley

Your advised to charge £1 per minute it should take between 15 and 45 minutes depending on whether its to define, add tails, beginning of a brow or a complete new brow x

Your advised to charge £1 per minute it should take between 15 and 45 minutes depending on whether its to define, add tails, beginning of a brow or a complete new brow x

Paige r the tints available to. It online I haven't seen them I'm face frame trained lve spoken to you loads xxx

Paige r the tints available to. It online I haven't seen them I'm face frame trained lve spoken to you loads xxx

I'm not sure if they are on the website yet but if you call them you can buy over the phone xx

A picture will all the information you guys will need xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 232
If I were to carry out an hd brow treatment could I then apply some of the synthetic hairs instead if pencil strokes?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If I were to carry out an hd brow treatment could I then apply some of the synthetic hairs instead if pencil strokes?

You can't pluck wax or thread directly before the applying the hairs it has to be after of a few days before but the tint I suppose you could although the faceframe tint is meant to last longer xx

You can't pluck wax or thread directly before the applying the hairs it has to be after of a few days before but the tint I suppose you could although the faceframe tint is meant to last longer xx

Aw :-/ thats rubbish...

Aw :-/ thats rubbish...

It's a case of the follicles being open then us placing fixer over them, like you shouldn't tint after a wax for example, they advise to do any tweezing, threading after the hair have been applied I generally make a marker with a pen as guidance to pluck under after x

I think so too - surely you'd want to offer a whole treatment at once rather than clients trailing to and fro.. bit gutting!! :(

Glamour Fairy :)

I think so too - surely you'd want to offer a whole treatment at once rather than clients trailing to and fro.. bit gutting!! :(

Glamour Fairy :)

You can :) just back to front. You apply the hair and then do your waxing, threading, plucking etc xxx

Latest posts

Back