Face frame 3D brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So apply the tint beforehand, apply the hairs and remove any excess after x

You can :) just back to front. You apply the hair and then do your waxing, threading, plucking etc xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohh yeah lol common sense would go a long way :D x

Glamour Fairy :)

Ohh yeah lol common sense would go a long way :D x

Glamour Fairy :)

Haha ;) xxx

You can :) just back to front. You apply the hair and then do your waxing, threading, plucking etc xxx

That wouldnt work, well I personally dont think it could? I mean yoi need to "see" the shape your trying to create before you apply the hair :-/ id end up removing half of what iv just applied. Bit disappointed tbh as I think it would go lovely alongside another brow treatment. Have you tried it?

Also, wont it be sore/damaged the skin if you pull off the hair thats just been applied?

That wouldnt work, well I personally dont think it could? I mean yoi need to "see" the shape your trying to create before you apply the hair :-/ id end up removing half of what iv just applied. Bit disappointed tbh as I think it would go lovely alongside another brow treatment. Have you tried it?

it does work, you apply the hairs in the shape you want and excess hairs will be visible, mark out with a brow pencil underneath the hairs if you wish but don't remove any of the hairs that have been applied, you should only remove applied hair with the correct remover. it doesn't need to work alongside another brow treatment if you wish to define more you can use the faceframe recommended tint that stains the skin, then tweezer excess or preferred hair removal obviously you will have to be careful with wax to avoid the just applied hairs. x

I dont see how you could get a good finish by applying hair to a brow that hasn't been shaped - would love to be proven wrong tho as I know a few of my existing clients get fed up creating pencil stroked at home. Is there a video where I can see this being done?

I dont see how you could get a good finish by applying hair to a brow that hasn't been shaped - would love to be proven wrong tho as I know a few of my existing clients get fed up creating pencil stroked at home. Is there a video where I can see this being done?

obviously if they have a huge amount of excess hair when they come for their patch test you could wax then but generally people with a lot of hair don't need this treatment as its adding hair, we have plenty of photographs on here and on our facebook page which show a good finish. its a simple concept- apply hairs to shape and remove excess after.

We don't have video tutorials for this procedure but if you were interested in training and wanted a demo that would be fine or you could visit a faceframe salon local to you and have the treatment.

Yeah, where could I see a demo?. I habe a client with alot of hair in the bulb area, it then tail off, well... she has no tails. So, the bulb would need slimmed down, if I were to follow the thickness of the bulb shed have massive brows.

Yeah, where could I see a demo?. I habe a client with alot of hair in the bulb area, it then tail off, well... she has no tails. So, the bulb would need slimmed down, if I were to follow the thickness of the bulb shed have massive brows.

You don't need to follow the thickness of the brow, remove any hair you need to remove either 24 hours before or directly after without removing any applied hairs.

You create the shape with the hairs that you're applying I believe! You could even draw the shape on with a brow pencil. Apply your hairs, then remove excess NATURAL hairs with tweezers etc ;)

No I haven't used it, just researched so far xxx

You create the shape with the hairs that you're applying I believe! You could even draw the shape on with a brow pencil. Apply your hairs, then remove excess NATURAL hairs with tweezers etc ;)

No I haven't used it, just researched so far xxx

Your doing well even I thought you had trained haha!! Xx

Your doing well even I thought you had trained haha!! Xx

Haha I'd love to, just can't afford it :( unless they have some special offers coming up soon ;) lol xxx

Haha I'd love to, just can't afford it :( unless they have some special offers coming up soon ;) lol xxx

I don't think they do, they did the week running up to excel and at the show, get saving I'm sure you would be amazing at it xx

I don't think they do, they did the week running up to excel and at the show, get saving I'm sure you would be amazing at it xx

Maybe they'll have an offer for the Scottish show in a few weeks ;) xxz

Maybe they'll have an offer for the Scottish show in a few weeks ;) xxz

That would be good but I very much doubt it.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394089343.294355.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394089362.143532.jpg

With both clients I threaded around eyebrows and then after applying 3d faceframe I used my tweezers to perfect shape. It's such an amazing treatment. You don't have to go too close to eyebrows with wax or threading if u prefer to remove hair beforehand. I am soooo in love with this treatment. Training in semi permanent make up this year. This will be a great add on x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394138656.887736.jpg do theses today xx

Latest posts

Back