Facebook adverts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckybee

Reaction score
who uses Facebook adverts?

There seems to be so much conflicting advice on what to do.

I've run my adverts from Monday spread over for 5 days.

I've now been told by someone that I should spend my limit in 1 day.

Feeling confused, what do you guys do?
How much do you spend? I spend £20 aweek

It's a relatively new salon and we are trying everything to get clients in from an already well populated salon area

It might sound like a silly question but are you targeting your audience or will this just go out generally?

You need to target the audience and setup variations to see what works in terms of adverts. Spreading out over a time period of your choice is fine. You need to at least be spending £10-20 a day in my opinion and that's still cheap advertising in my book. If you don't get the clicks then it's not spent anyway.

You need to target the audience and setup variations to see what works in terms of adverts. Spreading out over a time period of your choice is fine. You need to at least be spending £10-20 a day in my opinion and that's still cheap advertising in my book. If you don't get the clicks then it's not spent anyway.

We target, females, 18-60y, and within a 3-5 mile radius

We get likes and responses, messages and bookings. Just would like more responses.

I will up my budget, thanks

Agree with this. Got to get the targeting right but once you do it can be really helpful.

I used to do regular adverts. Usually a week for £14-£20 and about a 15 mile radius.
It was very successful and I got lots of bookings from it but it didn't happen immediately. It was after doing it for a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back