fed up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay welch

Reaction score
:| is it really quite on the nail front at the moment or is it just me.6 weeks ago i coudent keep up now i,ve had hardley any bookings at all.i think i need to start looking for a diffrent job after xmas trouble is i really enjoy working mobile and want to be available all day dont mind doing a couple of evenings but when you,ve been home all day the last thing you want is to go out in the dark but i cant afford to keep this up for much longer.Do any of you find this happens really busy then quite.Really feel like giving it all up and do something else.

Yep it's been real quite at our salon for the past month, it's just starting to pick up again now though.

Like a flippin' yo-yo!!

I think most people are finding it quiet at the moment - I'm going through a quiet phase too. Hopefully things will pick up for all of us at Christmas. Dont feel fed up! xx

Really hopeing xmas will pick up and bring in a few pennies i do advertise in a local mag and done really well from it had a few people ring a girl rung and booked a few weeks ago for herself and a friend for thursday but when i aasked for her adress she asked if she could come to me which i said was fine but when i went to give her my adress she said she would ring nearer the time as she was crap with adress. Dont think she is going to stick with appoitment i think she could be another tech fishing for prices dont know wheather to ring and confirm booking or wait and see if she ring me dont want to soung like i,m desperate for the clients.

im so glad everyone else is quiet too. the past two weeks my business has died! Ive been running my business for almost 2 years now and i am always booked, but recently ive been sitting around doing nothing. Why do you think this is happening? Im worried!
abinails xxx:cry:

Latest posts

Back