Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm picturing Emily Blunt as Ana, although she may be too old now.

Just watching Graham Norton and Emily Blunt is on there, I keep picturing her as Ana now!, I think she would be perfect for the part :biggrin:

I haven't read the replies yet ladies, but I'm getting this book as heard too much about it, I'm going on my hols next week so it can be my beach read!

Is it available in asda, tesco etc.. & what is the cost? Thank you x

Oh grrr to clients coming in and disturbing my reading!! Haha...I've done no cleaning today,tut.....;-)

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I haven't read the replies yet ladies, but I'm getting this book as heard too much about it, I'm going on my hols next week so it can be my beach read!

Hint - If your going to buy the books you will want all 3 so just order them all at the same time.

They are available in most supermarkets BUT are often sold out and they cost less than £5 each.

I think most people find Amazon one of the cheap but quick ways of getting hold of the actual books (most poeple I know get them on kindle).

Fifty Shades of Grey: Amazon.co.uk: E L James: Books

Fifty Shades Darker: Amazon.co.uk: E L James: Books

Fifty Shades Freed: Amazon.co.uk: E L James: Books

Decided I'm going to buy the first book at the airport on Tuesday before we head off to Crete to go with my Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl (wee bit of holiday/honeymoon filth) xxx

I'm soooh easily led!!! Just downloaded it to my kindle, can't wait to start :)

I'm off to Kos for 2wks in August so buying myself a Kindle as you've guessed my 1st purchase will be the set of 3! Can't wait!
Sarah x

They were £3 each in asda yesterday hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I'm soooh easily led!!! Just downloaded it to my kindle, can't wait to start :)

I'm easily led too I downloaded it yesterday but been frantically trying to finish the book I was already reading before I could start. I've now finished so I can start this :)

Thanks ladies, will be purchasing these tomorrow! xx

I walked into the lounge to find my 12 year old son looking at my Kindle :eek: my 16 year old looked on bemused as to why I flew across the room and rugby tackled him to the ground to get grab it out of his hands, oh my gawd it will burn his little innocent eyes and scar him forever!!!!!

I go on holiday on Monday & think this is a must have holiday book.:)

I go on holiday on Monday & think this is a must have holiday book.:)

Cath you need all 3 for your hols, I finished the 1st one at gone midnight Thurs and immediately downloaded the 2nd one, I was sooo tired but couldnt help myself but read a few chapters before I went to bed, you cannot be abroad and finish book 1 and not be able to get your hands on the next one, you will want to get the next flight home to buy it!!! (unless you have a kindle of course).

Happy hols hun xx

Oh am so sad, finished all 3. What am i gonna do without Mr Grey? Trying to find another book to read but can't seem to find another one to match x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Oh am so sad, finished all 3. What am i gonna do without Mr Grey? Trying to find another book to read but can't seem to find another one to match x

I know, I've finished them too and have been lost all week!! :D I need more Mr Grey!!

I know, I've finished them too and have been lost all week!! :D I need more Mr Grey!!

Me too, what do we do now? I really hope the author pulls her finger out and wrights another 50 shades otherwise al have to hunt her down and make her haha :)

Some advice,
Dont buy them too early before your holiday, you wont be able to wait, and if you start reading them, you wont be able to put them down. I bought mine a few weeks before, my holiday is next week, i've already read one and two, and my boyfriend has taken my Kobo away so I cant read the third.

I'm hoping there will be a help group for when I have finished the third I'm already upset just thinking about it!!!

Eeek! Just had a quick look through this thread, I already have this book on my kindle and I think I may have to start it this afternoon judging by the reviews it's getting!

I walked into the lounge to find my 12 year old son looking at my Kindle :eek: my 16 year old looked on bemused as to why I flew across the room and rugby tackled him to the ground to get grab it out of his hands, oh my gawd it will burn his little innocent eyes and scar him forever!!!!!

Lol I share an account with my 12 year old son so I've had to delete them as soon as I've read them, no re reads for me :(

There is one I've read that's quite racy called wild Irish ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back