Fifty Shades of Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crikey jodie gotta hand it to yu honey dont think i could listen to it!!!

Haha!!! It's not all that bad and the voice for Mr Grey is so weird lol xx

I don't think I've ever wanted to read anything so fast! I've read the first two books and I'm just about to download the last one from the kindle store :) my clients know I love to read so have been asking me if I've read it... Think I may have a few converts, I've been tweeting about it and all sorts!

Just finished the first one, about to open number 2!! Lol!!

Ok, that's it I have ordered them now as everyone is talking about it. I put it off as I have so much to do atm but temptation has got the better of me:twisted:!

Book two seems more compromising so far! Bit more giving! I think I will like it more than the first! Too much chatting! Must get back to it! Lol!!

I've just joined the geeky book club! x

Downloaded to my iPad and am on chapter 12 now! From what I have read so far grey needs to be played by ryan gosling! Not sure if any of you have seen the film drive. He is the main character in it but that character would be perfect if he was a little more domineering. :) off to read some more x

Nooo he's too much of a pretty boy!! I think it should be Ryan Gosling!! xx

Ryan Gosling is odd looking to me, my friend thinks it should be him too but the rest of us don't think so. He reminds me of an elf :confused:

Heres who think should be christian... Not completely right but delicious eye candy from csi

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340610822.988963.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340610822.988963.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 107
I think gosling is too small personally, I picture CG as tall, lean and muscular. He has to be incredibly pretty too yet manly, Matt Bomer is another possible? They better get a good casting agent :(
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340613180.183062.jpg

What about James Marsden? Patrick Dempsey or maybe too old? Hmm ryan reynolds but I love to see him in anything.

Half way through book 2. I'm liking it more than book 1,more of a story :) my battery has died on my iPad so have to wait till home to read the rest. X

I think gosling is too small personally, I picture CG as tall, lean and muscular. He has to be incredibly pretty too yet manly, Matt Bomer is another possible? They better get a good casting agent :(
View attachment 16702

I like this one. :p

I bought the first 2 books and have nearly finished book 2, I need book 3 now.

I loved them and couldn't put them down.

A group of friends and I have been trying to decide who our Mr Grey is. We all have different ideas ranging from Ryan Gosling to Ian Somerhaulder but the only one that gave a unanimous Hell yeah, he is perfect is....................... *drum roll*

Paul Walker :D Helloooooooooooooooooo Mr Grey :Love:

He looks perfect for Mr Grey xx

A group of friends and I have been trying to decide who our Mr Grey is. We all have different ideas ranging from Ryan Gosling to Ian Somerhaulder but the only one that gave a unanimous Hell yeah, he is perfect is....................... *drum roll*

Paul Walker :D Helloooooooooooooooooo Mr Grey :Love:

YES!! I definitely agree with this!

I need book 3 now.

I loved them and couldn't put them down.

Me too! I have so many other books to read on my kindle but all I keep thinking about is mr grey...
Time for a download I think ;)

Finished the third one just there. I enjoyed them :). I thought it was a good story and was glad when the sex stopped getting explained all the time when you got to the second ad third ones. It was an interesting read and I begun to like him towards the end.

The author certainly had some imagination if nothing else :)

Finished the book within 2 days reading no stop you can not put it down! Anyone else sad at the end ?x

Latest posts

Back