First callus peel results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried to get on their web site to find out about this callus peel and it will not let me register, and there didnt seem to be a web site.
I am just wondering why it isn't coming up in my browser!

I have tried to get on their web site to find out about this callus peel and it will not let me register, and there didnt seem to be a web site.
I am just wondering why it isn't coming up in my browser!

That's strange, I've registered and ordered this afternoon.

When you do your password it has to be quite long, contain a capital letter and some symbols. I did my normal password adding some capital letters and exclamation marks. It seemed happy then!
Try that?

thanks I will try that.

Watching as I'd be interested to know on this as well.

Hi
I'm just reviving this thread as I have a question for those already using either of the callus peel systems...

Once you have applied the product to the feet and wrapped them in cling film, does anyone put the feet into heated booties?
Would this enhance the treatment/ deter the treatment/ make no difference?

Just wondering ( I haven't tried it myself) ....

Watching as I'd be interested to know this too

Watching as I'd be interested to know this too

Beauty Select have replied to me with this answer regarding the use of heat with CP:

Hi Morag,
With regard to using heated boots with the original CP system, we usually say not to use when the treatment is on as this wouldn't enhance the treatment but may cause irritation, especially if your client has sensitive skin, when the feet warm up. The treatment works fine without them. but you could use them after treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
Kind regards
The Beauty Select Team

Done my first callus peel tonight [emoji4]
Can I see what you think please?

Also can I clarify, after buffing you just go straight to applying the cream, no need to wash?

How frequently can this be carried out (if someone's got lots of build up)?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496789083.544174.jpg

Last edited:

Also can I clarify, after buffing you just go straight to applying the cream, no need to wash?

View attachment 205030

Wow that looks fab!!! Yes after filing I go straight in with cream. I do find I need to "dust" away bits though, I tend to use kitchen towel but if anyone has any other ideas?

That looks a very impressive result - well done you!

I've just re-read the usage instructions for both types of callus peel and they don't say anything about needing to wipe the skin.
However once you have scraped off the product & dead skin then you go over with the rasp to smooth it over. This would, in effect, remove any last traces of product unless it has got onto the skin where you don't use the rasp.

Personally, I do wipe the skin over, just out of habit I think rather than necessity, with either a damp towel or sponge dipped in the pedicure bowl water. Then I dry the foot completely and apply the foot cream.

Do we know how close together treatments can be carried out or how often it's recommended to prevent build up?

And how often is the aftercare cream supposed to be applied (I bought some to retail)

View attachment 205030

That's an amazing result for a first treatment! If I could get a result like that I'd be over the moon! I used UK Callus Peel on a client for the first time last week and didn't think the results were that impressive. I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong. I applied 2 pumps to each heel, wrapped in cling film and left for 15 mins. Then scraped with hook side of file to remove product (not much else came off!) and then used abrasive patch side of file briefly (as directed) and then sprayed water and kept buffing with file but I felt that the abrasive patch soon became damp/slimy and ineffective so I had to use a new one for the other heel. Did you do the treatment any differently than that? And how long did you buff for?

View attachment 205030
Great results Blossom! Did you use the sachets or the pump?

I'm sure I've read somewhere that regular treatments are recommended every three weeks but can't remember where. I'll post if I find it.

That's an amazing result for a first treatment! If I could get a result like that I'd be over the moon! I used UK Callus Peel on a client for the first time last week and didn't think the results were that impressive. I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong. I applied 2 pumps to each heel, wrapped in cling film and left for 15 mins. Then scraped with hook side of file to remove product (not much else came off!) and then used abrasive patch side of file briefly (as directed) and then sprayed water and kept buffing with file but I felt that the abrasive patch soon became damp/slimy and ineffective so I had to use a new one for the other heel. Did you do the treatment any differently than that? And how long did you buff for?
I found that not much came off with the scraper but it did file off with the file and water.

I found that not much came off with the scraper but it did file off with the file and water.

I'll keep trying! Think I might need to order some more filing sheets though!

Thank you! That's what I did too. Maybe your client was very very crusty? I buffed for probably 2/3 mins each foot but sprayed twice each foot.

Great results Blossom! Did you use the sachets or the pump?

I'm sure I've read somewhere that regular treatments are recommended every three weeks but can't remember where. I'll post if I find it.
Aw thank you! I used the pump.
Three weeks sounds sensible, ok thank you :)

Aw thank you! I used the pump.
Three weeks sounds sensible, ok thank you :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1496944386.684244.jpg

I've found it, it's every 2-3 weeks.

I haven't tried the pump yet and am due for an order so will definitely try it now.

Thank you!! [emoji4]

Oh another question, do people do callus peel on a couch or with client in a chair?

Oh another question, do people do callus peel on a couch or with client in a chair?

Either and both!
It depends what other pedicure bits they are having but I would do as much with them on the couch as possible- probably because most of my clients are older ladies and this is easier that the legs up and down all the time.
I have the backrest up, pillow behind the head. Bend their knees with bolster underneath and a support bar under the balls of the feet so I can get to their toes easily.
[emoji16]

Latest posts

Back