First cyclone.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow lots of banging, howling and groaning! Heard a big bang before like something big hit the house. Oh well will find out in the morning what it was. Power is now out, it's 2.20am and I can't sleep. My son and hubby are asleep. I am so tired but i dont think i could actually sleep. Got no power so my monitor won't work so I think I might camp in the lounge room so at least I can hear him. He is nearly 5 and I think if he wakes up he will freak out!

Hope you're doing ok! Stay safe and try to get some sleep if you can xxxx

Hope you're doing ok! Stay safe and try to get some sleep if you can xxxx

Thanks BexuJane. It's right over us now. Sounds like a big steam train is on top of the house.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326309602.354767.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326309602.354767.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 48
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326309630.121566.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326309630.121566.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 47
You poor thing! I wouldn't be able to sleep either. I hope it passes quickly with minimal damage.
Rhiannon x

Goodness I hope you're ok. I can't imagine anything like that being that I'm in sunny Essex.
Sending you lots of love x

All good. It's still over us but not so full on anymore. Got 2 hours sleep. Enjoying a bit of rain now. Thanks again to all the geeks who offered support and well wishes. Bit scary all by myself. :) love this site x

I would be scared too! We have experienced a few hurricanes in Scotland recently and I've not been able to sleep either. Stay safe xx

How has it gone?
Or hopefully you are just asleep and still safe. Xoxo

How are you today, my dear?

Hope you are ok xxx

Hi guys. Going great today. Slept like a log last night. Had a look around town and it uprooted huge trees. Alot of trees ripped up. Few fences down. I have a video of all the damage around town but by the looks of it I can't upload it. Weather is looking good but now they are saying another low is building off coast which could turn into another one within a week. Looks like I'm going to get alot of experience quickly lol.

sorry no advice hope your safe

Sent from my GT-S5660 using SalonGeek

Glad to hear everything is okay, hopefully the new low doesn't turn into anything serious.

Latest posts

Back