Found a room to rent what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are able to earn over £80 a day then the £20 flat fee a day is always going to be the best option. :hug: Otherwise the 25% is the safest.

If you are able to earn over £80 a day then the £20 flat fee a day is always going to be the best option. :hug:

I agree and I personally would plump for that, but I do understand why peeps in a start up situation would prefer a percentage.

If you look at my fab example :green: say takings of £10,400 in the first year, renting 2 days a week, the difference would be £2,080 on a daily rate or £2,600 at 25%, i.e. a difference of £520, or £10 per week.

For the benefit of only paying 25% if you have a slow day, £10 per week is not too bad.

I agree and I personally would plump for that, but I do understand why peeps in a start up situation would prefer a percentage.

If you look at my fab example :green: say takings of £10,400 in the first year, renting 2 days a week, the difference would be £2,080 on a daily rate or £2,600 at 25%, i.e. a difference of £520, or £10 per week.

For the benefit of only paying 25% if you have a slow day, £10 per week is not too bad.

Good point :hug:

Latest posts

Back