Gel II reviews please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, firstly as said you do need to use the gentle soak gel II remover and not acetone of another brands remover, they will take longer as not designed to work with gel II. When you first got your bottle of nothing at all did you stir it, we recommend stirring in a figure of 8 a few times and the. Rolling between the hands so the gel is mixed well, I use nothing at all and only use two coats, also you do not apply thinly like other brands, so apply a little thicker, not really thick but it's not a case of thin to win.

Hope that helps
Hi, firstly as said you do need to use the gentle soak gel II remover and not acetone of another brands remover, they will take longer as not designed to work with gel II. When you first got your bottle of nothing at all did you stir it, we recommend stirring in a figure of 8 a few times and the. Rolling between the hands so the gel is mixed well, I use nothing at all and only use two coats, also you do not apply thinly like other brands, so apply a little thicker, not really thick but it's not a case of thin to win.

Hope that helps
Listen to maz, she knows her stuff! I trained with her and she is one of the most thorough nail techs i have ever met.

Can anyone tell me what the ingredients are for the Gel II remover pls?
What makes it so different to cnd nourishing remover?
Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what the ingredients are for the Gel II remover pls?
What makes it so different to cnd nourishing remover?
Thanks!
Maz101 is a trainer for Gel II, she will be able to answer your question. x

Latest posts

Back