Gelish alternatives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyK

Reaction score
I love gelish but there are a couple of colours I can't find in the range with good coverage. Particularly for mink tones, pale lilac tones. Can anyone recommend an alternative brand, a good price, and good colour range that I can use with my gelish foundation/top coat.

There is a lilac coming out in the new kung fo panda collection if that's any help?

I love gelish but there are a couple of colours I can't find in the range with good coverage. Particularly for mink tones, pale lilac tones. Can anyone recommend an alternative brand, a good price, and good colour range that I can use with my gelish foundation/top coat.

Two of my favorite color families! But hard to find good ones. LeChat Perfect Match (Hazelwood, Illusion, and Mockingbird, Castaway, Chilling) and Cuccio Veneer (Belize in me, French Pressed, Message in a Bottle, Soul Surfer, Jamaica Me Crazy) are my current favs (along with my always favorite OPI GelColors - Do You Lilac it, of course!). But Artistic Colour Gloss also makes a nice collection of mink-y colours in their "Coffee" Collection - Java, Latte, Mocha Chino and lilac - Always Right.

There is a lilac coming out in the new kung fo panda collection if that's any help?

The lilac in that collection is beautiful! [emoji7] and it doesn't fade! [emoji119]

Thanks guys , really helpful xx [emoji8]

The new colors of OPI gelcolor are awesome should check them out!

O'Nine PureGel do some gorgeous colours!! I have 39 colours now and I love them all! They have a gorgeous pastel purple and lots of nudey/minky colours.. They can also be mixed together to get the colour you particularly want! I've done it a few times to create certain grey tones for my clients!
Check them out honey, link is: http://oninegel.com/product-category/onine-puregel

Amber x

Latest posts

Back