Getting aggro from a tan client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you didn't even get her payment anyway? Guess she must have cancelled the cheque after all these 'problems'. I feel really sorry for you, reckon you should do what someone above said and write to her saying about slander. Cos it's gone too far now, how immature. And the fact that her mum is now joining in and telling lies that is definitely slander. I kind of saw it from her point of view as well as yours before but there are ways to deal with things and what she is doing is not one of them. It's just plain wrong, I'd be so angry if I
was you.
No sorry it was the mother whose cheque bounced! When I phoned her to tell her she just said oh dear I'll pop cash in next time I'm passing!

It's totally backfired on her! I put a link to her bad review on my FB and loads of my regulars have gone on writing all lovely things!
Also had a new client contact me on the back of this :)

Blimey, have just read all this and what a horrible situation.

I personally now would just leave it completely - you'll run the risk of getting into a "tit for tat" argument and by the sounds of things and her current behaviour, this would happen publically on FB etc which is never a good look.

Be the better person, you've lost a client, but hey Jo - I think most sensible people would see through her silly remarks anyway, so hopefully it will have very little impact on your business. Xx

Hey ho that was meant to say, not "hey Jo"!! :)

After all is said and done, let the lesson be learned that equipment is not failsafe. I habitually check the spray flow during spray tans to make sure it is coming through as it should. It is not a difficult habit to get into. Either a square of couch roll on the floor near you and a quick spray every now and then, or as I do ( which I know is a bad habit) I spray along the back of my hand and wrist when I need to check. I always have one browner hand..LOL, but I feel that at least I know it's going on perfectly and the client sees it is working as well. When I first started I had a few problems where my airbrush used to clog up and caused patchy tans. I got into the habit then while I was still using a compressor and an airbrush but it stayed with me even now that I use an hvlp. It gives me peace of mind and I dont mind wasting a smidgen of solution to save a whole lot of aggro. Good luck. I would say just let it all blow over. She will soon find someone else to bully. Hopefully one of the FB £10. per tan brigade bunch MEEOOOW

Latest posts

Back