Hair colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but you asked and you wee told to stop using OTC products... I don't know about anyone else but I'd call that ADVICE!! Seek out a professional who can do colour correction... MORE SOUND ADVICE

As someone else ADVISED you any colourist worth their salt would be doing strand tests etc..

The advice your not getting is to carry on regardless slapping random
Products on your hair...

Call me old fashioned but it seems you don't really want advice you want someone to tell you what needs doing, well their isn't any one solution it's all a see as you go with colour correction.. You are unlikely to achieve your dream colour in one visit with all the dark box colours in it...

You seem quite rude and it's maybe best you don't comment on my question anymore. Looking thought other answers you have given, it seems a bit of a trend...

Maybe I misunderstood the advice given or didn't explain myself properly but I was at a loss and wanted help. If you read through, you can see one stylist has been giving incorrect advice to me and another has offered a service without doing tests etc so it seems I was right in my asking advice.

Other people have been helpful, but you have been very rude, brash and unhelpful. This is a CONSUMER queries page; is this how you would talk to your customers?

I haven't been "slapping on random products" I have been following advice of a supposed damn professional!

Maybe I am not wording it right? Because I had conflicting advice from people who are supposed professionals, I just wanted some opinions from other professionals as to what they would think of doing? Is that not what this site is for? Help and advice? I didn't need people who just pointed out that boxed dyes aren't the best solution because I think I worked that out on my own, which is why I'm trying to get a professional to correct it!

Asked, answered and now time to close I believe, but not before I post an important reminder please and that is to "reply to others how you would like them to reply to you".

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back