Hair extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tinsel wigs is soooo out of fashion :rolleyes: :biggrin: xx

If that's the worst you can come up with, then I'm having a particularly good day. Thanks!

Oh dear. You have some attitude on you, don't you?

My attitude has nothing to do with the question about how many wonderful course you have done with S58? IT IS A QUESTION nothing to do with attitude hun, just a simple question...

If that's the worst you can come up with, then I'm having a particularly good day. Thanks!

Or bad day with that on your head! Your ignorant in my opinion, I only asked you a question. I am so not surprised you are here on a Sunday evening in your tacky tinsel wig!

Some people are soooooo rude! :Love:

You mean you're. And for the record, I've done one course with S58. It was brilliant and nothing your bitter old woman-ness says will take away from that. Goodbye ;-)

at least use the correct grammer if you are going to try insult someone :D

You mean you're. And for the record, I've done one course with S58. It was brilliant and nothing your bitter old woman-ness says will take away from that. Goodbye ;-)

Old? I would not even put your profile picture into my adobe, it would die a shock sweetie, oh just looking on my screen you can get something for your BINGO wings and facial hair x

Well, it is Movember!

F%%% the tinsel wig! I would shove a bin bag over my head if I ever looked like that, hangover or not! Poor C%% wakes up looking like that everyday :D bless her :green:

Well, that's narrowed down who you are! :-D

Well done Kimi1011 for rising above this rude attack from a fellow member on here.

Site rule number 9

Reply to others how you would like them to reply to you
This is possibly THE most important of all commandments here. We have a low tolerance for members who show disrespect to others (even if the disrespect is somehow warranted). Rude and thoughtless posts are the fastest way to make you look like a right ass in front of the world. Its also a quick way to find yourself on the wrong side of a ban. If you can't say it nicely, go Facebook it.

Says it all really and this rule will be enforced.

Wow!!
Do people really behave like this? I thought it was only seen on Jeremy Kyle?!

Kim I really appreciate your feedback on. Studio 58 course And ignore the bitter old trout whoever they are. Shocking x

kim is a valued member of salongeek and will help anyone openheartedly , she never ridicules , or belittles anyone and is always a positive member , she doesnt have to blow her own trumpet about how successful she is ,
i feel quite sorry for people that in their spare time can only get their kicks by attacking people from behind a screen maybe they need to chill and read a good book ..:lick:

Wow!!
Do people really behave like this? I thought it was only seen on Jeremy Kyle?!

Ha ha H .... I don't mind reading them. ..it's when they all start screaming at each other I have to turn over. ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Old? I would not even put your profile picture into my adobe, it would die a shock sweetie, oh just looking on my screen you can get something for your BINGO wings and facial hair x

Please tell me this person is being banned?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha Kim, brilliant replies!

It'll take a bit more than back handed bitching and bingo wings to make me cry. Heck, only a couple of months ago I had a whole team of people from SG against me and hey, I'm still standing! Who'd have thunk it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back