Hair geeks help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
hi hair geeks, popped over from beauty to pick your brains.
ive enquired in a few hairdressers but they talk the talk wanting to book and get my money so thought id get some advice here.

I have mid neck length hair. its very thin, not alot of it at allm sits flat, goes greasy easily. I have a side fringe and my colour is a mishmash of about 7 different box dyes.
when dying, no matter how long colour is left on my roots they never change colour, yet the rest of my hair sucks the dye up and goes almost black very quickly (black is never the wanted colour)
however after dying it fades pretty much within 7-14 days.

I am looking to get the frankie sandford style cut....but for this im aware you have to have quite a thick long fringe for it to hang nicely....

THIS IS WHAT IM WONDERING......do you think its possible to get extensions put through the front of mine to thicken it up and then get it cut into this style?

also, does it look like shes got an all over tint or high or low lights etc, because im clueless on this and im always scared high or low lights will end up leaving me looking stripey due to previous experiences....THANKYOU!!!
frank2.jpg

frank.jpg

frankie_sandford_3071600.jpg

Latest posts

Back