Has anyone tried MindBody online, the online booking system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
As the title says, i was wondering if anyone had tried MindBodyOnline? It's a paid for online appointment booking system.

https://uk.mindbodyonline.com/pricing

I'm thinking about taking it on for my new business.

Also they say it takes about a month to set up...is this a normal amount of time?

Not one I've heard of and looks to be on the expensive side slightly. We are introducing a booking system on our clients sites and will be £4.99 per month.

Have only used it as a client but it seems to offer quite a lot and easy to use. Looks good

A month to set up does seem very long. Maybe they just want to be thorough. I can't see why it should take longer than a week max though

When will you be setting yours up banner penguin? I'm having a website set up with you soon x

Thanks for your input IBUK, I liked that it looked so easy to use too x

When will you be setting yours up banner penguin? I'm having a website set up with you soon x

We can implement it on your site no problem. I'm hoping to have a page up as a demo on our site and listing all the features soon :) We can set it up to Synchronise with Google Calendars so you can have that on your phone, laptop etc to monitor all incoming bookings :)

Oh great! That sounds good :)

Latest posts

Back