Help! Tiny bottom lash taping issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou79

Reaction score
Hi all ,
I have been doing lash extensions for nearly 3 months and I'm struggling with taping down a particular clients bottom lashes as they are very short and fair . I just can't for the life of me get them taped and to stay taped without the pad or tape creeping up into the eye after iv attempted to tape it down . I've tried different pads , gel and non gel lint free , iv tried micropore and the plastic type tape . Iv tried asking her not to speak so they don't move up while she talks , iv cleaned under the eye so it's not oily and dried it so it's not wet and sliding the pad about . Iv tried to put them on with her eye open and shut . They are so short that I have to go close to the eye to catch them but that means the pad slides up within a few seconds after application. She has had lash extensions elsewhere and has said although it was uncomfortable when the eye pads were put on by another technician they did stay in place . Any advice gratefully received. I'm feeling a bit disheartened , I don't want to loose a potential regular client xx

I have this issue with one elder client as she gotten older her lashes have gotten shorter (her words ).
I apply the little sticky pads then with her eyes SHUT : you use micropore over the sticky pad : by lifting the top lid slightly (eyes still shut) and tape the little lashes down.
Might need to do one eye then the other after you have done the extensions on the other eye (less movement time).

I found some clients who looked up their bottom lashes popped up as it's just due to the clients bone structure around her eyes etc.
(Don't make a fuss as you don't want to make her feel bad about her body that's why she is coming to you in the first place. )

I have this issue with one elder client as she gotten older her lashes have gotten shorter (her words ).
I apply the little sticky pads then with her eyes SHUT : you use micropore over the sticky pad : by lifting the top lid slightly (eyes still shut) and tape the little lashes down.
Might need to do one eye then the other after you have done the extensions on the other eye (less movement time).

I found some clients who looked up their bottom lashes popped up as it's just due to the clients bone structure around her eyes etc.
(Don't make a fuss as you don't want to make her feel bad about her body that's why she is coming to you in the first place. )

Thank you il definitely try that x

Latest posts

Back