Help with Maintenance of Fibreglass Enhancements.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay welch

Reaction score
can any one tell me how you do a maintence on fiberglass or silk i know the first one resin is proberly enough but what about when you get to your second one do you put a stripp across the stress area.?? :?: any advise please

Have you done a course?

i have in gel and conversion in acrylic and used silf and fiberglass in both these systems and silks on natural nails but not on there own .Am hopeing to do a fabric course with D/n after xmas but mainly want to know how to do it on overlays and f/glass

I fully rebalance on each alternative visit, ie first visit just a light buff and reseal the edges and 2nd visit I reapply resin as necessary and carry on as normal. HTH

when you say reseal edges do you mean with resin and do you just keep applying resin every visit.What i want to know is do you at any point put in more fabric.

Hi Kay, on the first maintenance appointment you should be able to lightly buff over the nails and re-seal the edges with resin, on the second maintenance appointment the structure of the enhancement will have grown down the nail so this is the appointment that you need to re balance the nail and re apply your silk/fibreglass strip.

David

Thanx david thats the answer i was looking for

Latest posts

Back