How do I fix these loose hairs, my hair looks weird?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tickles

Reaction score
My hair has these loose strands and I don't know how to fix that. It doesn't look very stylish to me, lol. I shampoo 3 times per week Mon, Wen, Fri. and I condition 2 times per week Mon, Fri. Not sure how to fix this, and help would be very much appreciated, thank you for your time! ^-^
IMG_0026.JPG

I'm not a hairdresser but i do get this. Do you dry your hair or leave it to air dry?

I use a tiny bit of serum, rub it in my hands and put through my hair when it's wet. Once it's dry i might or might not need a tiny bit more. I do mean tiny though or it makes it look greasy.

Hair spray can be a quick fix too. Spray it on, smooth the hairs down. Done x

Thank you! I actually dab dry my hair with a towel, should I not be doing that? Should I air dry or maybe blow dry if not dab dry? Also would you happen to have any serum recommendations? I think most hair and skin products for women work for men, they're usually just marketed differently or fragranced differently from what I've heard.

I notice that i don't really get it if i blow dry my hair but i do if i just wash it and leave it.

I think you can use any serum. I'm using a tigi one right now but they all seem to work fine. They seem to be unisex as they don't usually have any scent at all but you would probably be more likely to find it in the women's section x

I use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum in my hair. It has a light scent that is definitely unisex. A little goes a long way - I'm not even a quarter of the way through the 250 ml bottle I bought in October.

Thanks for the recommendations! I tried air drying today (washing and leaving it), that didn't seem to work, it looks about the same with this issue. I'll definitely give blow drying though and I'll try out some of those serums and see if that works.

Latest posts

Back