How long did it take to become successfull ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would depend on your personal definition of successfull, and your own personal goals.

At present, I feel that I am successfull, for I succeeded in building a business that gives me a salary. I am successfull because I offer better services than found locally. I'm successfull because I have learned 3 different nail systems. I am succesfull because I "May" have an opportunity to affect the industry in a positive fashion.

most importantly: I'M SUCCESSFULL BECAUSE I HAVE A CAREER THAT I LOVE.

I'm not rich. I don't make 100$ a set. But I now have my own car, and a few other luxuries that I didn't have before. So, in 4yrs.. yes, I feel that I've made a success of myself.

hth's
:hug:

Completely and utterly agree with the above!

Success is a personal thing, everyone is capable of being succesful. I have just bought a nail / beauty/ tanning salon with absolutely no experience in this industry but with 15 SUCCESSFUL years as a Sales and Marketing Director in an IT company - I am a successful person!

Set yourself weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals.

The monthly goals are the sum of the weekly and the quarterly the sum of the monthly... you get the idea.

Doing this will enable you to plan for success over a full year whilst managing it on a weekly basis. When you achieve your weekly goals you will succeed the bigger ones by default, not only that but feel successful on a weekly basis!

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back