How many clients daily?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thiago

Reaction score
Hi geeks so I was wondering how many clients its ok to do daily so you don't over work etc and get tired etc
As I feel I do way 2 many clients daily after all I'm still a student so.im not sure but weekly I do like 30-40 clients and I'm not in everyday. So would be good to hear from other geeks. Xxx I do 2 many Brazilian keratin and highlights which take ages xxx

I guess it depends what they are in for. I don't think it's the amount of clients, more the amount of work.
I do beauty and I can do 30 clients easily in 2 days but some of them are only 15 mins appointments.
How many hours do you work a week?

That really depends sometime I start 9am and finish 8pm I have finished 11pm:O

All on my own in the salon ;( lol

And also I do some at home which is making. Me kind tired

I guess it depends what they are in for. I don't think it's the amount of clients, more the amount of work.
I do beauty and I can do 30 clients easily in 2 days but some of them are only 15 mins appointments.
How many hours do you work a week?
30 in 2 says that's a lot lol but there were days I done 13-14 in a day lol x

It depends on time not amount of clients.
9 to 11 is way too long, and you shouldn't really be doing that. And as your a trainee, even though/if you are competent at certain services you shouldn't be left alone to do them, and definetly shouldn't be left alone in the salon. Basic health and safety is being broken, and with you not being fully qualified and your insurance being trainee, the insurer won't pay out if you make a mistake or have an accident and wasn't fully supervised. Xoxo

If your boss is trusting you enough to do these clients & give you the experience so you're ready to go on the floor when you qualify I wouldn't moan about doing too many :). My apprentice is streets ahead of her peers & it's because we pushed her, she thrives on it. Obviously our girl is supervised at all times

If your boss is trusting you enough to do these clients & give you the experience so you're ready to go on the floor when you qualify I wouldn't moan about doing too many :). My apprentice is streets ahead of her peers & it's because we pushed her, she thrives on it. Obviously our girl is supervised at all times

I beg to differ! Quality is better than quantity in our industry! Even with beauty if you get a name for being a production line that's not good! By all means allow your apprentices to learn as fast as they want but don't burn them out!

I agree with the above. You shouldn't be working to 11pm and definitely shouldn't be left unsupervised. You maybe quite confident as a trainee but there is always a chance something could go wrong and you need someone on hand to help. There is also the other aspect for you and your clients being alone in a salon so late at night. You never know who is lurking about outside and I just don't think it is safe. Your boss has a duty of care to you and working till that time is not considering your health and safety

It depends on time not amount of clients.
9 to 11 is way too long, and you shouldn't really be doing that. And as your a trainee, even though/if you are competent at certain services you shouldn't be left alone to do them, and definetly shouldn't be left alone in the salon. Basic health and safety is being broken, and with you not being fully qualified and your insurance being trainee, the insurer won't pay out if you make a mistake or have an accident and wasn't fully supervised. Xoxo

They will I did talk with salon gold and they said like if I have done highlights cut. Colours at college and if I have. Passed them and if something happen and I got prove. They would pay off xx

I agree with the above. You shouldn't be working to 11pm and definitely shouldn't be left unsupervised. You maybe quite confident as a trainee but there is always a chance something could go wrong and you need someone on hand to help. There is also the other aspect for you and your clients being alone in a salon so late at night. You never know who is lurking about outside and I just don't think it is safe. Your boss has a duty of care to you and working till that time is not considering your health and safety

I know but that only was once 11. Normally finish 7-8.

But someday doing clients at home have finished really late as there are some people from London and Newbury Etx that come to me in group so I have to do them all on my own its ok I love it just getting a bit tired 2 do way 2 many hehe;)

Thanks I guess I might stop doing some mobile for now

Yeah I guess it's good after all right and I work on like70% is mine so much client I do more I get. Hehehe. Xx

Yeah I guess it's good after all right and I work on like70% is mine so much client I do more I get. Hehehe. Xx

From greed becomes a slippy slope of loosing customers x

From greed becomes a slippy slope of loosing customers x

Well I have way 2 many and some really annoying one that I always said I hope I don't do ur hair in the future.
So I wouldn't really mind losing them! As they make my head in....

I think if an employer is good & can manage it properly there is no harm in pushing someone to do better things! I've always worked long hours & bloody hard, holidays are for resting. Laws like the EU 48 hour law and there to protect people working longer hours. Generally my apprentice does 4 days at 8 hours but she's booked up during this time with a break & lunch is provided as we're a coffee shop too

I think if an employer is good & can manage it properly there is no harm in pushing someone to do better things! I've always worked long hours & bloody hard, holidays are for resting. Laws like the EU 48 hour law and there to protect people working longer hours. Generally my apprentice does 4 days at 8 hours but she's booked up during this time with a break & lunch is provided as we're a coffee shop too

So max u can work is 48hours weekly? That's hard. In hairdressing as there is so much waiting time could count it as having a break haha. X

Well I have way 2 many and some really annoying one that I always said I hope I don't do ur hair in the future.
So I wouldn't really mind losing them! As they make my head in....

If you have only just started hairdressing then you have a long road ahead of annoying & inpatient customers :confused: But you've got to remember to treat them all the same & smile & nod in the right places :lol::lol:

No, the law there to protect people who work over these hours, you must sign a disclaimer to say to agree to it & you come under a different break allowance system

If you have only just started hairdressing then you have a long road ahead of annoying & inpatient customers :confused: But you've got to remember to treat them all the same & smile & nod in the right places :lol::lol:

I do treat them the same but there are some really annoying ones that piss me off ;). Xx

No, the law there to protect people who work over these hours, you must sign a disclaimer to say to agree to it & you come under a different break allowance system
Oh I see ok cool thankssss x

Doesnt apply if your self employed (or employ/employed in your own family business) ;-)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back