How many clients daily?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The post about doing normal or very few hours, he's previous said he'd love to "boss" people about. Alot of things he's said over time point to him not bring business owner material, and that's fine! Doesn't mean he can't open his own salon, but he will need someone more business minded

So he might be naive then
Not necessarily a poor owner,

He has talent, passion,good work ethic along with ambition and he's still training

So he might be naive then
Not necessarily a poor owner,

He has talent, passion,good work ethic along with ambition and he's still training

Unfortunately I must of seen more people in my time than you think they are great business owners just because there great at their job. And like I've said unfortunately 98% of the time they aren't!

Unfortunately I must of seen more people in my time than you think they are great business owners just because there great at their job. And like I've said unfortunately 98% of the time they aren't!

Or the people I know and worked with have been successful

I do agree that not everyone has a business head but to tell someone they can't/won't do it when it's their ambition is just not something I would do!!

Maybe it's the mum in me,
My girls are constantly told they can achieve anything in life as long as they work hard for it,

Or the people I know and worked with have been successful

I do agree that not everyone has a business head but to tell someone they can't/won't do it when it's their ambition is just not something I would do!!

Maybe it's the mum in me,
My girls are constantly told they can achieve anything in life as long as they work hard for it,

I'm just honest! I'd rather tell people how it is than pussy foot round, and it's not said in a nasty way it's just not everyone expects me to be do blunt about things.

I'm just honest! I'd rather tell people how it is than pussy foot round, and it's not said in a nasty way it's just not everyone expects me to be do blunt about things.

I can be blunt too however he didn't ask if you thought he'd make a good owner,

Be positive he should aim high and reach it!!

You wouldn't like it if someone said you were a good stylist but a crap owner

I can be blunt too however he didn't ask if you thought he'd make a good owner,

Be positive he should aim high and reach it!!

You wouldn't like it if someone said you were a good stylist but a crap owner

I might not like it but I'd respect them more for telling me.

Maggie Thatchers children hated her! Not the best example of work/life balance lol

Can't that bad they are attending her funeral. I guess they will look back with a degree of admiration of her. I very much doubt Michelle Mone, Anita Roddick or any other sucessful woman are despised by her family for providing for them, securing their future and demonstrating the work ethic.

Im would more be put off a mother with multiple relationship, no ambition and lives of the state. Not a good role model.

Can't that bad they are attending her funeral. I guess they will look back with a degree of admiration of her. I very much doubt Michelle Mone, Anita Roddick or any other sucessful woman are despised by her family for providing for them, securing their future and demonstrating the work ethic.

Im would more be put off a mother with multiple relationship, no ambition and lives of the state. Not a good role model.

I'm opting out of this before we start making sweeping generalisations about single mothers. Have been a single mum myself oh and having two different baby daddies I refuse to be drawn.

I clicked on this thread thinking I'd be reading about how many clients we see at the salon :/

Come on my lovelies. Group hug :)

I'm opting out of this before we start making sweeping generalisations about single mothers. Have been a single mum myself oh and having two different baby daddies I refuse to be drawn.

Im a single mother myself, that had nothing to do with the argument made. Having a hard working Mother (regardless of single or not) is a good role model. Im opting out too some people would argue with a sign post.

Hi geeks so I was wondering how many clients its ok to do daily so you don't over work etc and get tired etc
As I feel I do way 2 many clients daily after all I'm still a student so.im not sure but weekly I do like 30-40 clients and I'm not in everyday. So would be good to hear from other geeks. Xxx I do 2 many Brazilian keratin and highlights which take ages xxx

If it is affecting you physically then you probably should ask if you can cut down or at least not do so much of the same thing.You will be no good to anyone if you become ill or put your neck out.
Nothing wrong with working hard but its not a weakness of character to know and say when you have had enough.You are still young don't look back when you are older and see that all you ever did was work and work,it makes people bitter.Theres so much more to life.

Lol

Only time will tell ;) if I will do good in life or not

I believe what's meant to be will be and what's not meant to be wont be...

I accept whatever god has to give me ;)))

Haha work less when you've got your own salon? I wish! I do 55-60 hours a week! People are either a good hair dresser or a good business person...very rare they are stronh at both. My honest opinion ATM....you wouldn't make a business owner.

So are u a good hairdresser or business owner? ;)

So are u a good hairdresser or business owner? ;)

I'm a stronger hairdresser but damn good at hair side of business like, financial side I have my accountant

Many, many children resent their parents for never being there. Money doesn't replace being there to pick your kids up, go to assemblies and school plays. I work my butt off working nearly 60 hours a week but I am always there to get my kids from school, school assemblies, sports day, parents evening. Nothing is more important than nurturing my children. I am working to provide a nice life for my children but not to work in place of being there as a mum should.

My youngest, just a bit short of 3 at the time told me "mummy I get sad when you don't put me to bed" from that day on I am always there to put her to bed.

My mum worked too much and wasn't there when I needed her. I will never forgive her, I love my mum to bits and will always be there for her but she wasnt around when I needed her and I can not forgive her for it. I don't admire her determination or strengths, not even her ambition. I do not respect her decisions. of course i would attend her funeral she is after all my mother and that is the only fact that i respect. Even after working as hard as I have done over the last 2 years, I just cant forgive or respect her.A cuddle when i wanted it, not when she was there to give one outweighs new clothes or the lastest toy. She is there for me now, and helps me out no end in all aspects of life, it's just too late I'm grown up!

My role model was my dad who was always at school events, who spent time with us, and put us to bed. He worked so hard, and still does work so hard. He has a portfolio kf buy to let properties all mortgage free, a successfull bussiness. he is 52 now but has been mortgage free for at least years. Me and my dad as sooo close. I have so much respect for him. He got the balance right and I strive to be as good as him.

Work is not the be all and end all and I work very very hard and I am a very good mum to my 3 beautiful children. You can do both but it has to have a good balance.

There are people in between dole scroungers and mums working so much they aren't there for there kids. These are both extremes and neither should be encouraged.

Being a single mum is an even bigger responsibility as it all lays on the mum. At least if I'm not there my wonderful husband is, he picks up any pieces I can not full fill. I have so much respect for working single mums, my best friend does an amazing job with her 4 children and working.

Latest posts

Back