How many clients daily?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesnt apply if your self employed (or employ/employed in your own family business) ;-)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Good. To know xx

That really depends sometime I start 9am and finish 8pm I have finished 11pm:O

All on my own in the salon ;( lol

And also I do some at home which is making. Me kind tired

I think you've answered your own question.

You think you work too many hours
You work alone too often
You're pushing yourself too hard by doing mobile too.

From experience I've learnt that if I try and get too many clients in then my quality slips.
I'd rather be excellent and get repeat business x

Seriously think about your work/life balance. I've not done hairdressing for a long time but have been in a job that was supposed to 9-5 but never was. I was working from home in the evenings after getting home late as well as working weekends. Something happened a few months ago that made me realise that the job and hours I was doing was not worth the sacrifice of my home life. I'm not saying its like that for you but sometimes you can't see it while your in the thick of it. Sit back and have a think. Is doing so many clients in the salon and mobile having an effect on the quality of time you have in your personal life. If the answer is yes then do something to change it.

Seriously think about your work/life balance. I've not done hairdressing for a long time but have been in a job that was supposed to 9-5 but never was. I was working from home in the evenings after getting home late as well as working weekends. Something happened a few months ago that made me realise that the job and hours I was doing was not worth the sacrifice of my home life. I'm not saying its like that for you but sometimes you can't see it while your in the thick of it. Sit back and have a think. Is doing so many clients in the salon and mobile having an effect on the quality of time you have in your personal life. If the answer is yes then do something to change it.

Yeah I will have to tell the salon work only 10-4-5 no more lol

And I will be only working. Monday Tuesday and Saturday that's enough. Rest of week I'm at college but I go work after college but won't be anymore anyway then I can sometime do clients Sunday mobile

Thanks everyone. I will have a chat with her. About it

I'm earning a lot but more I earn I will pay tax so better work less and not get tired. Right thanks anyone will delete this soon as my boss could see it haha

I don't work many hours, about 30 hours a week now - 2 full days in a salon and the rest at my home salon, Its not about how many clients you have, it's about working smarter not harder!
I can earn more in a day of working at home that I would make doing 4 days at the salon! I got cabin fever working by myself from home so enjoyed getting back into a salon and having colleagues.

I worked in a very busy salon for a number of years and regularly worked long hours, with back to back clients and have eaten my lunch whilst mixing up a clients colour - I don't want to do that anymore so I'm more selective about which clients I choose to do!

As long as you are happy and healthy and not exhausted then do whatever feels right for you x

Work smarter not harder. I would rather charge more for my time then pack them in. Also, since my clients pay my wages I treat them with the respect they deserve, no matter how "annoying" they may be

Work smarter not harder. I would rather charge more for my time then pack them in. Also, since my clients pay my wages I treat them with the respect they deserve, no matter how "annoying" they may be

Some people can work smarter and harder at the same time ;)

I'm multitask lol.

My English clients are lovely just some Brazilian ones annoying. Lol. I treat them well so before I treat them bad I will leave them../

Some people can work smarter and harder at the same time ;)

I'm multitask lol.

My English clients are lovely just some Brazilian ones annoying. Lol. I treat them well so before I treat them bad I will leave them../

Well if your working yourself in to the ground your not really working smarter are you??

Well if your working yourself in to the ground your not really working smarter are you??

Making lots ££ is smart jaja.

But anyway I will stop it now when I finish college then yes I can work. Lots but until that nope. Got homework etc need time for myself

It's sounds like you building up a good clientele, why are people so down on people working hard and having the work ethic? Maggie Thatcher (even though she is not my cup of tea) managed on 3 hours a night sleep and the rest was work. Some of the highest acheivers do this "ever heard of 1% inspiration 99% perspiration?) well thats what genius are made from! I admire hard working people!

Hebe Thaís right my family are all hard working people guess that's why I Am z;))) thxxxxxx

Maggie Thatchers children hated her! Not the best example of work/life balance lol

You work to live,

Hard working people go far and earn money

Just try and get the correct balance for you, maybe limit your homers to 1 night a week or even a day off,

It can be tiring and long days and late nights

You work to live,

Hard working people go far and earn money

Just try and get the correct balance for you, maybe limit your homers to 1 night a week or even a day off,

It can be tiring and long days and late nights

I just think I'm young and this is the time I must work a lot. And make money etc coz in few years I will be like you guys will have my salon and not want to work so much just normal hours lol xx

I just think I'm young and this is the time I must work a lot. And make money etc coz in few years I will be like you guys will have my salon and not want to work so much just normal hours lol xx

Calm down thiago.... This is why a LOT of hairdressers give up the trade, it shouldn't be about the money, it should be about the love and passion and everything else will follow in due course x x

All because many of us have our own salons doesn't mean we work normal hours or less hrs because we dnt! If anything I work more! My head is up my back side trying to get everything done in the sal

Haha work less when you've got your own salon? I wish! I do 55-60 hours a week! People are either a good hair dresser or a good business person...very rare they are stronh at both. My honest opinion ATM....you wouldn't make a business owner.

Haha work less when you've got your own salon? I wish! I do 55-60 hours a week! People are either a good hair dresser or a good business person...very rare they are stronh at both. My honest opinion ATM....you wouldn't make a business owner.

Why do you not think he'd be a good business owner?
If someone said that to me it would only make me more determined to prove them wrong.

If someone said that to me it would only make me more determined to prove them wrong.

The post about doing normal or very few hours, he's previous said he'd love to "boss" people about. Alot of things he's said over time point to him not bring business owner material, and that's fine! Doesn't mean he can't open his own salon, but he will need someone more business minded

Unfortunately it's more than just proving people wrong that makes you a good business owner and this is where people fall on there face

Unfortunately it's more than just proving people wrong that makes you a good business owner and this is where people fall on there face

I didn't say it was just proving people wrong I said it would make me more determined..

Latest posts

Back