How to create a Shellac gold like Ice Vapor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ok Hun I must admit I actually prefer tinsel toast to ruby ritz 😁. But I love golds. I've always hated red as a colour must be cos I'm a closet ginger loooool x

He he that made me chuckle. Fingers crossed my client will like one of the variations I've made lol xxx

I know it's not Shellac, but I use OPI Goldeneye gel polish from the skyfall range...maybe a little more yellow gold than TT but any post in a storm lol... I found this pic to show you
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386022231.747676.jpg

Ah thanks. I'm not sure if I could cure this correctly in my CND lamp, do OPI have a lamp specific to their system? Plus I don't have their base/top coat so I'm sure I would need that too? Xx

I use my CND lamp and I had sandwiched it between my shellac top and base on myself before I bought the opi ones but yes they have their own and everyone will always recommend to use the one for the range being used... Though I bought the gel in Sally I don't think they do the lamps...I've never noticed anyway.

I use my CND lamp and I had sandwiched it between my shellac top and base on myself before I bought the opi ones but yes they have their own and everyone will always recommend to use the one for the range being used... Though I bought the gel in Sally I don't think they do the lamps...I've never noticed anyway.

Thanks for that, how did you find the longevity of the OPI? Xx

have you got Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel ? you could mix a tiny bit of gold glitter into smoothing gel and paint it on, so there is a tiny bit of glitter and it looks a bit suspended in the gel so its not too over the top like a rockstar

have you got Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel ? you could mix a tiny bit of gold glitter into smoothing gel and paint it on, so there is a tiny bit of glitter and it looks a bit suspended in the gel so its not too over the top like a rockstar

Ooh I have, that's a good idea. Thanks. I take it I just add up to 30% glitter mix and apply? Xxx

Ooh I have, that's a good idea. Thanks. I take it I just add up to 30% glitter mix and apply? Xxx

yup thats right :) and you could add pigment with glitter too like one of the gold ones

something else to play around with :) I'm having so much fun doing this lately :)

Latest posts

Back