How to get rid of orange/red tones on bleached hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole14

Reaction score
Recently I have bleached my sister's hair (blue bleach with 6%)here is one go,as her base is between a 4 and a 5 a lot of red and orange came out .I'm trying to achieve a clean blonde ,anything ashy .If anyone can help me will be great

Attachments

• IMG_2436.JPG
    IMG_2436.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 72
I once bleached my hair and it became very very dry. I don't think I will do it again.

What did you use and did you do anything different?
Are you a qualified hairdresser as this seems a very basic question unless there's more to it that you've not mentioned?

What was your application?

What did you use and did you do anything different?
Are you a qualified hairdresser as this seems a very basic question unless there's more to it that you've not mentioned?
No I'm not qualified ,but I did start a hairdressing college now . I did put 9/01 dia light with 9 vol on as well thinking it will help a bit but it didn't ..

I think you should go to a hairdresser as we are not allowed to offer technical advice as a rule. And that is going to take a lot of work to get to an ash blonde without ruining the condition

I think you should go to a hairdresser as we are not allowed to offer technical advice as a rule. And that is going to take a lot of work to get to an ash blonde without ruining the condition

Well, you'd need a few buckets of Olaplex! It took me more than an entire day of lightening to get light enough to do violet, thankfully if I messed up(which I didn't!), I would've had it fixed in the salon #perksofthetrade. But I agree, it's going to take a ton of time, a ton of product, a ton of knowledge and a ton of Olaplex, and even then it's not guaranteed to be in good condition. I wouldn't recommend anyone who doesn't understand colour neutralisation work on hair darker than a 7

Ok
thanks a lot indeed x

Ok

thanks a lot indeed x

No problem :) if money is an issue a training college is perfect for this work a level 3 apprentice will be able to use it for an assessment and it will be a lot less costly :)

Latest posts

Back