I have finally given in...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamimac

Stringfellows Geek
Reaction score
Well geeks, you've got me at last. ive decided to throw in the towel.... and convert to creative. lol
Ive been a pinnacle girl since training but seeing as most of you are with creative and rave about it constantly I thought it was time to see what all the fuss was about. I do like pinnacle and would still reccomend it but I STILL have some lifting problems, even though I KNOW I am prepping properly. Im gonna book my course as soon as the info comes through my door and I can convince hubby that its worthwhile... wish me luck.

tamimac said:
Well geeks, you've got me at last. ive decided to throw in the towel.... and convert to creative. lol
Ive been a pinnacle girl since training but seeing as most of you are with creative and rave about it constantly I thought it was time to see what all the fuss was about. I do like pinnacle and would still reccomend it but I STILL have some lifting problems, even though I KNOW I am prepping properly. Im gonna book my course as soon as the info comes through my door and I can convince hubby that its worthwhile... wish me luck.

Good for you!
I often wonder what it's like for people who train and use one system and then change to another - do you go "ahhhh ive seen the light!!" anyway i wouldn't know as I chose Creative first after finding this site - because it seemed up there with the popular ones. before that i hadn't even heard of them - although I'd been using solar oil I didn't know who made it!

Good luck to you, hope you can get booked on one sooner than me!

I've booked for Nottingham this week and the next one not until Jan 2006:cry: , that means I've got ages n ages to wait. I'm sure it's gonna be the answer to my problems too tho.:D

X

Very wise decision tamimac, you won't regret it. Best bit of money you have ever spent.

Let us know how much you enjoyed it.

Take care xx

Will do, I hopr I dont have to wait for too long. all excited now.

tamimac said:
Will do, I hopr I dont have to wait for too long. all excited now.

The waiting is the worst bit!!

i have trained with graftons for my gel an acrylic

but i mainly use gel

when i look at the tutorials for acrylic on here there fab
an look excellent

just out of interest how much would it cost to go an do a training course
for creative?

do creative do courses in ireland does anyone know?

Yes to the ireland question go online tocreative nail academy sorry I dont know how to do links...
The course costs £111 inc VAT. Its from 10am till 4pm and u need a model at 1pm. will let u know more when the details come in the post.

wendyrose said:
do creative do courses in ireland does anyone know?

the Creative Nail Academy is in Dublin...sorry I don't have the phone number to hand...but you could always pm them...cna ireland.....HTH

haylznailz said:
i have trained with graftons for my gel an acrylic

but i mainly use gel

when i look at the tutorials for acrylic on here there fab
an look excellent

just out of interest how much would it cost to go an do a training course
for creative?

Hi ..it all depends what course you want to do an L&P foundation or a Induction...phone the customer service girls at Designer Nails Leeds and they will give you all the information you need
tel no 0113 275 5719....

Oh and Tannimac...did you get a try me kit ...or are you just going to wait until the course to try the products?....

im not entirely sure how that just happened..lol but iv just booked the one day gel converter thingy on the 10th dec...

wendyrose said:
im not entirely sure how that just happened..lol but iv just booked the one day gel converter thingy on the 10th dec...

With Creative in Dublin?......if so that only took 4 mins?..or did I miss something?:zzz:

haha not four mins no...i started lookin after i asked and found the number, just rang em up and booked it, gotta send my deposit in tho my bf's gonna kill me ..lol

izzidoll said:
Hi ..it all depends what course you want to do an L&P foundation or a Induction...phone the customer service girls at Designer Nails Leeds and they will give you all the information you need
tel no 0113 275 5719....

Oh and Tannimac...did you get a try me kit ...or are you just going to wait until the course to try the products?....
A try me WHAT??
never knew any thing about that. I would love the opportunity to try the products first but still want to do the course whatever happens.

tamimac said:
A try me WHAT??
never knew any thing about that. I would love the opportunity to try the products first but still want to do the course whatever happens.

Yes there is a little try me kit for under £10....just to let you have a little play...but might not be worth your while if you have to pay p&p...but I thought I would mention it......since you sound so keen.....:D

Hi tamimac,

If you are that keen, do the foundation course but the try me kit should be able to answer your problems. Creative traing is the best in my opinion, you could swear I'm on commission at the rate I go on about it :)

Good luck with it hun, it's brilliant!!

xxxx

I cannot justify or afford the foundation course as my technique is fine. ( I dont think i am kidding myself- Ive compared my work to others many many times) Its just a slight lifting problem Not all clients, just every so often. I think mainly I get fed up with only being able to find pinnacle in one place and as no one else seems to use it there is no one else to compare notes with. OOps gotta go. I have a client soon

tamimac said:
i usually use nsi or ibd. Creative if im doing a coloured french. Creative are definitley the leaders where care of the natural nail is concerned which is SO IMPORTANT. what has gotten me really hooked also is the endless options in custom blending forever french to suit every client, and of course the wonderful technical support available on line.I feel creative certainly go the extra mile, and ALSO the artistic vision they have.:Love: good luck tamimac!

Brilliant !!!! I'm really excited for you. xx

Latest posts

Back