I Passed!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
I did it!!

I had my EzFlow exam yesterday and I passed - how chuffed am i!!

still need to perfect my sidewalls and cuticle area and watch my structure of the nail when filing and so on, but I am now an EzFlow nail technician!

If anyone out there is thinking of doign an acrylics course I can so recommend going to EzFlow - Liz Massam was so fab - I really learnt so much from her and I have a fab nail that she played with - flowers and glitter- the works!

thanks for all your good luck messages - I DID IT!

Well done to you hun!

Congratulations!! x

thats great well done to you

sings 'congartulations, and celebrations, dah dah dah dum dee dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dum' sorry i forgot the rest of the words!!!

Well done hunny. We all knew you would do it.
xxx

WELL DONE GIRL,
was thinking about you yesterday
CONGRATULATIONS :D

Well Done Congratulations.
Welcome to the Ezflow Family!
:D

BFFA.jpg

Pleased you had a great day, EZ flow is gorgeous! as you know :D have loads of fun and enjoy being an EZ Flow technician!!

Brilliant news sweetie - well done :) xxxx

i am so pleased that you had a nice time, liz is brill!.Enjoy ezflow onwards and upwards!

Well done you. I have also booked my EZ Flow conversion in October, so i can't wait.

well done and congratulations:D

well done you.....i am booked on the ezflow l&p course on 10th and 11th october.....hope i do as well as you have :biggrin:

stanleyann

Latest posts

Back