I wish...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get that chip off your shoulder (or is it conscience?) I was the one who started this by saying "I wish there wasn't a clique on here". God knows how you can all deny it! For example, take a look at Lilas post 26 POSTS BACK! not 1 of you responded to her, just carried on with each other. Now, you obviously don't know what a clique is so I will enlighten you:- " a small close nit group of people who do not readily allow others to join them". Hmmm look familiar now does it?. This whole chit chat forum is dominated by your little clique and I was just pointing out that people are getting fed up with it.

I must admit, this post and the point you're trying to prove is pretty childish.
This is the internet...... I'm pretty sure 90% of us haven't met in real life, nothing on this forum (besides professional advice) should be taken seriously, we're individuals, hence why we're all different, you may like keeping to yourself and take Chit chat threads more seriously but others like to jump on here and have a laugh after a long day.
Each to their own, we have a freedom of speech.
If you don't like anything move on, (as we all should do).
At the end of the day, this is a site, arguments and etc will never get any of us anywhere.
We're all free ;)

I wish I hadn't come down a horrendous stomach bug last night...no work today and feel like death warmed up. Id better lose some weight! 😂

I wish I hadn't come down a horrendous stomach bug last night...no work today and feel like death warmed up. Id better lose some weight! 😂

Hope you feel better soon....maybe it's what I need to get back in my jeans!

Do hope you feel better soon Sara :hug:

I have it too :( girl I care for had it and now I have it and I'm having to look after her... Shoot me now

I wish my blasted grass wasn't so long and the blades on lawn mower were sharper ;/ ... Better still.. I wish I had a fit muscly half naked man cutting my long grass with blunt blades instead as I'm knackered doing it already 😃

I wish my blasted grass wasn't so long and the blades on lawn mower were sharper ;/ ... Better still.. I wish I had a fit muscly half naked man cutting my long grass with blunt blades instead as I'm knackered doing it already 😃

I keep threatening my OH that I'm gonna hire a hot Latino gardener....I'll send him round when he's done here :wink:

I keep threatening my OH that I'm gonna hire a hot Latino gardener....I'll send him round when he's done here :wink:

Ooo yes please! That would be great :) my OH on his way home from work and because in so lovely, I'm making his a lorrymans -while he finishes the grass 😃

Last edited:
I WISH the unit that I was building would just work!!!!! Hahaha
And that my boyfriend would clean and put washings on without having to be asked
And I wish I had one the 80 million ££££s on the euro millions last night! Although it is a rollover 😉

This thread feels like it's starting to divide us geeks!
Can we all respect one another, after all aren't we suppose to be here for helping each other.
Now come on spread the nice vibes lets all play nice, life is to short 💗

Ooo yes please! That would be great :) my OH on his way home from work and because in so lovely, I'm making his a lorrymans -while he finishes the grass 😃

Good man, my OH just walked through the door with a huge bunch of flowers....I won't hire the gardener just yet! :big grin:

Reactions: KHS
Oh no. I couldn't swap my lovely warm bed for nits and wacky warehouse. ... Anyway you wouldn't make me tea *sulks*......and itches!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm still itching!!! Have sent him out so I can strip all the beds and get them and the towels on a boil wash! It's not even my house lol.
I couldn't make a cuppa my dear I was dealing with the infestation or I would of :) x

I wish I was in my own house where it's nice and quiet lol.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm still itching!!! Have sent him out so I can strip all the beds and get them and the towels on a boil wash! It's not even my house lol.
I couldn't make a cuppa my dear I was dealing with the infestation or I would of :) x

I wish I was in my own house where it's nice and quiet lol.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll ask you again when you're home. .. and I bet the answers still NO. *grins*

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't said its YOUR clique. That's you deducing that. I originally didn't quote ANY person at all and only quoted yours a minute ago because you were banging on (as per usual) about "bullies and trolls".

Look, I am just saying that it is not nice when you lot (not just you) ignore people! You wouldn't believe the amount of pm's I got last night, thanking me for having the courage to say it as it really is.

Do you know what I have edited because, quite simply "I can't be arsed with the petty Bull". Am after having a lovely day with wonderful friends and my beautiful children in the sunshine :) life is to short to play into the hands of attention wh×res :o

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Points have been made, yet it would appear that some people just can't let things go! Is there any chance we can now move on with this thread, or is it the intention to keep bringing things up over and over again, so that the thread is eventually closed by myself, the OP or the Mods, because that is how things are going YET AGAIN!:irked:

It would appear there are no Intelligent people about in this thread, as no one seems capable of ignoring anything. :rolleyes:

Could you all just give it a rest please, yes this is chit chat but it should still have some level of professionalism.
All of this she started it, they're picking on me, no one will play with me, and my gangs bigger than your gang nonsense is anything but professional, and it most definitely is not funny.

I hate closing threads, and I don't want to close this one but I really don't want my Saturday night spoiled with all of the casting up and falling out carrying on on this thread, therefore I am putting the padlocks on.

Yes there are a group of likeminded Geeks on here who share a sense of humour, a lot of us don't share that humour, but so what? Leave them alone on their own thread bantering away, as long as no one else's threads are getting derailed then there is no problem, too many people seem to go looking for problems and reading through this thread proves my point.

I wish everyone will go on to have a lovely Saturday Night :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back